Association for Yoga & Meditation, India - BEWARE OF THIS FRAUD SCHOOL/GURU

Do not enroll in this school.

The guru is a fraud, money-hungry and greedy. He also harassed many of the female students.

He abandoned a ttc in which he was commissioned to facilitate. All expenses were paid, money was given, he even brought his wife who did not do anything but disrupt the course with her phone calls in the middle of lecture.

They escaped, bought a one way ticket back to india, without a word to the students.

Do you really want to learn yoga from this person, chetan mahesh? He should change his name to cheater mahesh.

To yoga guru, mahesh chand, you should be ashamed of yourself. Do not use the goodness of yoga to your evil intentions.

that is very unfortunate for you, I hope you can forgive them for their blindness of greed.
peace .

Yes,we have forgiven him.We send him love and light so that he may go back to the right path of yoga.Even he not deserve this.

It’s shocking to know that up to what extent some people can go to fool innocent and genuinely yoga learning travellers. I am saying this in pre text of Chetan Mahesh who runs AYM school. I was searching in Google for Yoga Teacher training course at Rishikesh and that is when I found this weird thing. The owner of the school Mahesh has crossed all limits of fake marketing by creating a false impression on the minds of yoga travelers. Along with photographs from Google I will prove what I am trying to convey. When someone searches for schools in Rishikesh to do their training then when AYM pops up, you can see that authentically, they have less than 100 reviews. But with the fake and misleading marketing tools they have managed to show on record that they have around 5K reviews and that too with a rating of 4.9 which is no less than a mere white lie. I have heard ample of negative feedbacks regarding AYM school and owner too. Someone just spoke my heart that with your this misguiding attitude you should definitely change your name to cheater Mahesh. My precious advice to my fellow yogis who want to chose the beautiful path of yoga is that never chose this fake AYM school for you will not only be wasting your savings but your precious time too. They are simple a money maker with fakeness and lie as their chief principle

we have files a police complain in the cyber cell against you and you will soon know how to damage the image of a yoga institution. you never been to AYM or associated to AYM in anyhow and you can search on google and can comment anything without knowing the facts. how a school has 50 teachers team having many branches and thousand people are working under it and thousand has taken training because we are cheating people. we have planned to give you full legal treatment and also working on the owner of the Forum who allows anyone to write anything against any reputed teacher or school.
thanks

1---We have files a police complain in the cyber cell against you and you will soon know how to damage the image of a yoga institution.

A-- Police shall never help a cheater like you. It’s quite evident to all by now that you have made fake reviews. Could you prove please how do you have around 5000 reviews?? What I said, I gave it with a proof wherein, I attached three snap shots about your actual reviews and your “so called marketed fake reviews”. And what do you call the reputation of your school? Well you never cared for your reputation or for the quality of your teachings. Had you been so sincere then you would not require to use false marketing strategies. Your work would have spoken for you. All you cared was about your business by using all fake marketing. No one can damage any ones reputation or image but your attitude has damaged you.

2--You never been to AYM or associated to AYM in anyhow and you can search on google and can comment anything without knowing the facts.

A-- why should I been or associate with AYM after known all this. I am from Greece by origin but residing in USA. I belong to a conservative Muslim family who fought against all odds to take up this course of yoga and came to India to study authentic knowledge. I was so keen to study from your institute but when I came to know the truth that how you fool people by your fake strategies I went back to my country but made a decision that I will not let anyone else suffer and get trapped in your fake ideas. You misused Google to spread your name and fame. The results shall surely affect you in your near future.

3-- How a school has 50 teachers team having many branches and thousand people are working under it and thousand has taken training because we are cheating people.

A-- You boast yourself to have a staff of 50 teachers with many branches that is nothing but a pure white lie.

4-- we have planned to give you full legal treatment and also working on the owner of the Forum who allows anyone to write anything against any reputed teacher or school.

A-- Lastly, you have threatened an honest person for speaking her mind. I’m not afraid of anything for I know whatever I wrote is TRUTH. And please it’s better that a top to bottom covered with lie person does not speak of words like “legal” because your activities are itself illegal. And as far as the word treatment goes, to be on a lighter note take it as a advice it would be best if you use this for yourself as I read in some thread regarding your physical fitness. I read that you are fat and hence you need a treatment for the same. May be if you do yoga yourself then it can be helpful to you. Yoga Forum is a public platform where anyone can speak his/her mind and share the ideologies. You are promoting your school name and your name under false guide lines and if I have brought light to this matter you should not be offended because after all you also know the bottom truth.So rather pointing fingers on me work on your self and your institute. Work sincerely then no one can defame you.

it is really interesting that through google you have all search and you knows we are fake and with out attending any training or class you can judge this. do you know on google if you place fake reviews google can block the id. it is nice that you replied here and now it will be very easy for us to reach you soon.

oh very interesting that you knows the travel record of Yogi Chetan as well as where Yogi chetan Mahesh has been banned. please disclose it. now a days technology is great and it is very easy easy to find who is doing a cyber crime like you.

So dear Aafreen you are not afraid of anything you said ? not even a cyber crime? I waiting for that you will disclose where Yogi Chetan being Banned ? our police complain is under investigation, once approved we will get FIR.

Thanks for the warning about the Association for Yoga & Meditation in India. It's very important for anyone considering such programs to check online reputation beforehand to avoid potential scams or fraudulent practices. Sharing such experiences helps others make better choices and steer clear of dubious schools or gurus. Your alert could save someone from a frustrating situation.