How to get re-connection with this world?

After one year study and practice of meditation and lucid dreams, sometimes astral projection, i got proved that the reality hometown is on another place in unverse, instead of this world i m living eating and working…
I started to feel alien and can’t get passion or exciting from this world…
I thought maybe i needed to be more grounded,and i tried those techniques, but still feel alien…
there is a deep thought inside me saying that this world is unnecessary to exist…it is a waste to let this energy on this world to exist…
same time i feel this is not the total truth of this thought, but i can’t get rid of the energy from this thought to block me from inside,
have anyone gone thru the same experience and how to get out of this circle?

Yeah I’ve been there. Then I ran out of money and I took a job as a home health aide. That solved the problem. There’s nothing like a little compassion if you wanna get your head out of your butt.

Perhaps go a little deeper, simply observe, forget about connecting with the world, deprogram the mind, question everything to the source; are you really in the world or is the world in you, after all when your consciousness goes away the world goes away, is this not what happens when deep sleep occurs? Understand your true inner nature and all these concepts in consciousness will be seen with clarity, the false will be seen as false and misidentifications dissolve.

Your post touches my heart, as one who has encountered these very issues I would like to share some advice based on living through / with these very issues.

belovedk wrote: How to get re-connection with this world?

The answer to that is you do not, at-least in the way you once did. What you describe with this very question and what you describe in the content of the post is that you have taken on a new perspective concerning this world.

Having this new perspective means you will have to come to terms within the framework of where you find your awareness now.

Once you start taking steps forward you can not take steps back it just does not work that way.

Going foreword means you continue on but that is not to say it is not perfectly alright to pause and get your balance.

Excerpts from my own early life: I went foreword so fast in awareness and perceptions from Sadhana and experienced so many things as a young man that I had to take what amounted to a 25 year pause in order to assimilate all that had changed.

I experienced everything you have described and much, much more.

belovedk wrote: I started to feel alien and can’t get passion or exciting from this world…?

This is ok, it really is. When I was a young man I experienced this in a very pronounced way. This was so terribly disconcerting that I made attempts to feel to, embroil myself in the whoop and weave of the world. I always felt like oil on the water. Present yet detached. Aware yet not caught up in the drama.

Practicing any form of Sadhana only made this more pronounced so I stopped everything and I do mean everything.

I prayed to God and said God I can not find my Guru and I can not go on like this alone. So if it is alright with you I am just going to try my best to live a normal life as a normal person and when and if it is your will please send me my Guru in a way I can not possibly ignore. I am sorry if this disappoints you in any way but I have tried my best and this is just too much for me right now. Thank you.

Over the next 25 years I worked hard at being a normal person, I did everything the normal people do. I went to Trade Schools and became a Mechanic, I became married to my best friend. She and I have been together for a very long time and my Wife is the most loving advanced being I have ever met with absolutely no interest in Yoga at all.

She has a heart that is full of love, a work ethic that would paralyze most grown men a dedication to home and family that is second to none and a mind that is sharp and a sense of humor I greatly admire.

It kills me to know one day that she will no longer be or I will no longer be and there will be great grief to be had by the remaining party. Love is worth that though and to not Love at all is worth nothing.

Later I went back to school an am now a professional working in an office.

At the peak of my self imposed submergence in worldly life I was visited with stabbing pains in my back and chest in the middle of the night. I did a self inventory only to discover the heart was beating correctly the rhythm was good and the pulse was steady. The pain persisted it was unbearable to remain lying and sleep through.

I got up and took a drink of water and sat in a chair. In my forehead a light happened in the light I saw my Guru’s face I said Master oh Master it is you please help me. My Guru was there just as real as the furniture in the room and as alive as anyone I have ever known.

He said to me in a very calm and concise manner focus your entire being in Kutastha and pray to Ishwara. ( There was more but I can not share it as it is too private.) I did as I was told as he watched me and dropped off into a deep dreamless sleep as the pain slowly dissipated sitting straight up in a chair.

The next morning I awoke and was free of pain with just a lingering muscular soreness in the chest and back.

( I have never had this happen in the past or since a doctors visits revealed no issues. )

I woke up different than when I had gone to sleep that night something radically had changed. I knew my God sent Guru had finally came to me and it was time for me to practice Kriya Yoga again. I finally felt authorized properly to do so as there can be no greater authority than a visit by Lahiri Mahasaya himself.

Let me reiterate I had absolutely no desire to ever practice yoga again when this happened Lahiri Mahasaya and my past affiliation with SRF and being a Kriyaban were considered by me as nothing more than a phase I once went through in my younger selfs life.

To the me that went to bed that night it was a bit of embarrassing foolishness I had grown out of long ago.

The me that woke up started seeking as this being knew the SRF Teachings were incorrect.

The past 9 months have been a whirl wind of changes for me and I would not have it any other way.

This is my story perhaps yours might have similarities as you live it. Does it sound weird or strange or even made up? Well yes it does but living it is the only way to prove it and unfortunately I can not live it for anyone other than myself so if anyone reading this believes me good because it did happen to me. If not good too because to believe this from a stranger is foolish.

So why did I share it? I shared my story to illustrate life changing miraculous things still occur in this day and age when one least expects it.

For now I think the best thing you can do is stop all efforts at being anything other than what you are right now and get used to that.

Just Live in this world fully and be open to love, you will find your way sometimes it is just enough to acclimate to who you are, when the time is right the rest will come to you.

Seeking: I enjoyed reading your storey. Thanks for sharing this and Being so open.

It may be foolish to beleive a stranger but i don’t dout that your storey is true.

Belovedk, i hope you heal and can gain a little strengh from this storey

Thank you for your storey Seeking!

To the initial post I can offer only this: Don’t expect progress to be linear. Like Seeking said, and something I try to live by, I am always in the right time and place to learn what the universe wishes to teach me.

[QUOTE=belovedk;81962]After one year study and practice of meditation and lucid dreams, sometimes astral projection, i got proved that the reality hometown is on another place in unverse, instead of this world i m living eating and working…
I thought maybe i needed to be more grounded,and i tried those techniques, but still feel alien…
there is a deep thought inside me saying that this world is unnecessary to exist…it is a waste to let this energy on this world to exist…
same time i feel this is not the total truth of this thought, but i can’t get rid of the energy from this thought to block me from inside,
have anyone gone thru the same experience and how to get out of this circle?[/QUOTE]

lucid dreams, sometimes astral projection are taking your away and have nothing to do with yoga. Yoga is Tantra and Tantra teaches us that everything starts with the body, tantra honors the body as a sacred, yoga poses work with the body before yogi get into spiritual practices. Yoga asana practice and proper meditation (maybe on a root chkra), practicing yamas and niyamas will bring you back in to the beautiful world. buddist meditations have helped me to change the world in my mind that now i do not want to escape it in to the lucid dreams and sometimes astral projection

I have very vivid dreams that I enjoy pondering the significance of and have in the past attempted dream intrepretation and lucid dreaming. A little older and wiser now I often see how ephemeral and transient is the stuff of mind. Meditation could be very grounding but maybe for you not now. Know that the material and the senses are waiting for you to just [I]be[/I] home. For me it is inner listening in asana practice.

YG

So why did I share it? I shared my story to illustrate life changing miraculous things still occur in this day and age when one least expects it.

Nah, you shared it to blow your own trumpet and market yourself, as you seem to always have done. Besides, I thought you were leaving weren’t you? Didn’t you ask David to delete your account?

belovedk, I am just an average guy, I have not experienced any astral masters coming to me and giving me personal advice, but I can make an attempt to answer your original question without talking about myself :wink: Although the truth is that your real identity is that you are a spiritual being who is currently having a material experience, you cannot deny the fact you are having this experience. This world is certainly no waste, otherwise you wouldn’t be born here in your current body in the first place. If you were suppose to be floating around eternally in the astral world, you wouldn’t be here right now, pure and simple. You are here because you have duties to fulfill and karma to work on. This means you have to become involved in this world.

There are many duties we have to fulfill according to Yoga, but the 5 main ones are as follows

1. The duty to our parents and our family
  2. The duty to the wider society
  3. The duty to your teachers/guru
  4. The duty to nature
  5. The duty to the all pervading divine

There are other smaller duties like the duty to our body, our work duties, our duty to our friends etc. Not fulfilling our duties, means we incur karma and that karma continues to bring us into bondage into the world.

Working on our karma is working on our personality, our character, emotions, thoughts and behaviours.

Performing our duties and working on our karma should go hand in hand in life. Come back down to Earth from the astral world and start working on what needs to be done.

[QUOTE=Seeking;81983]Your post touches my heart, as one who has encountered these very issues I would like to share some advice based on living through / with these very issues.

belovedk wrote: How to get re-connection with this world?

The answer to that is you do not, at-least in the way you once did. What you describe with this very question and what you describe in the content of the post is that you have taken on a new perspective concerning this world.

Having this new perspective means you will have to come to terms within the framework of where you find your awareness now.

[/QUOTE]

“A train took me away from here but a train can’t bring me home”

• Tom Waits

YG

[QUOTE=belovedk;81962]After one year study and practice of meditation and lucid dreams, sometimes astral projection, i got proved that the reality hometown is on another place in unverse, instead of this world i m living eating and working…
have anyone gone thru the same experience and how to get out of this circle?[/QUOTE]

You exist in many many worlds at the same time. You live multiple life’s at the same time sooo there is no need to detach from this one.

Yesterday during the meditation i had the chance to experience some of them.
In one of them i got the wife in children, in another one i am the fisherman, professor. In this one im alone and because this life made me experience all of them --I am the one–!!