Plood pressure blessing

or 36000 or 14400 seems interesting now. again im not paying for anybody im a big rock and a sock.
and also ten or a thousand of those or a ten

call me ten ten AAAHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so am i like down on earth yet or whatever the world does say by what i typed?

theres something interesting about how far you can through things and the spacial unity of space for things that come get tempered and get used and baktitioo lagistics like in heavens future always
in consciousness

okay fine ill do it. caus i know dats real consciousness lololololololololol

everyones telling their kid they were so stanky even the danky would tether them to nithyananda

i really dont know and neither does isabella dancing to amrdiab loolololololol

theres only five notes to be franks you

now here it is
https://nithyanandapedia.org/wiki/April_05_2011
were about to have a thoughtless year AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH IM sopper cilver magic

dont listen to any teaching toooo much but yes understand the tao is not the eternal tao though there are essential truths always true by the nature of consciousness by @veganstringbean on sanyas post help from sanyas for all not some rich need less more less toooo

i said weird is okay but there are essential truths. im angry all of the time at this time on earth. but where and how

im here on the big ole prime sprout laughing. be blesses om om om. say sorry if you were irresponsible and hope it doesnt accidentally all add you to jah gory maybe a little meds were running out of words just kidding were just losing favor from God. become a sorcerer now and stop being a disease by the way you can afford. 1928374605046372819

dont be mean. ok we wont were going to love those cheeks forever like sally. they are so chaotically disruptive with their hand in their pants when its in their pants and when its trying to get in its pants when its not in their pants and lazy dirsuptive needing themselves controlled, but i can still heal myself. oh thats good hahahahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahhaahahahahahhahahah
hahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
abracadabrahs

imagine 72 pinky distal philangicules that are demonstrating reasonability by logical method of the pinkys rolling to shrink or not and when done with the big ole pointer then that one can show the likenesss with the expansion dont get lost in history which is satan

so as always bless we should be blessing what is in the mind carrier which could be for example here be the lags present and future which is what the present is a lag of. and do not let the universe restart or else you go to hell i am the smartest human by time who has ever existed. if you obey the essentials on yogaforums.com by @veganstringbean on the sanyas post then the reasonability is free but you just must obey divine law of course i make you supple if you do not disobey me

live in consciousness like such as the will for others of sarvapriyananda or Deepak Chapra who are on my level and specifically about reasonable habits at least consciousness.
GOD LOVES US. God is the best rank in the universe at least favorite by consciousness for us. sinse everyone hates evil learn to not work incorrectly and why do you contemplate or ask a master then change all things i know this and read the previous comment

an examplu when i pointed to the sky i created something new. so i remember when i predicted the shooting star an example

no himsa. only ahimsa
we must be able to read it like this and still understand it the same way then now then: no himsa only ahimsa

the tao is for those who failed or maybe you can be reasonable enough to understand gave up

and in india were really only super trying to teach people to sit on the ground with their siddhis and resting processes with 60 degree legs

lso its the year of the millet which is also important to understand is great because that is one of the things you think about everyday everyday everyday now yall everyday everyday everyday and moringa should be promoted by what ive read. now there are other foods and your body should naturally produce what you need what you need what you need the. om om om. shanti shanti shanti. bless omomomshantishantishantiblessbless om om om shanti shanti shanti bless bless bless.

hahahahahaha well wheel wagon niga lolololololol say those like you feel in a way how you go down a magic smooth black slide. you want to be just below the basic recommended lower weight limit for your height as we have in the western hemish like nithyananda said. om. shanti bless. om shanti bless shanti shantiomom ohhmshantiii for the basic weight limit understand. you most definitely need a master in my understanding. sitting walking laying moving mindgamessports Exercises is what the buddha promoted. more less medium extreme more extreme less. okay here is the last thing about this good moment, again another we produce in the jataharagni and the settlingguidlines and sustainabilitylimits is a way to understand you have explained enough how the complexities of good will and keeping consciousness supple, and act liberal in action and more basic close distance in reaction, and tuned. dont sacrifice more than you can afford choose the perfect body as is the demand of heaven. a good analogy is all thing become the corn for stable rolling sun juicy meditation. if you ive on this planet at all your God is allowed to be called super vagita so if you do not obey you are not conscious in divine perception hahahahahahaahahahahahah we all count by only five notes and you know you choose the samadhi which is ignited by any type of kundalini which is super travelering. i dont like kundalini. i LIIIKKKKEEE it. words are meaningless to me if i could have it the way i earned and deserve for eternity i hate evil dont do that understand do you want the good ole sanyamas lol do those juicy poojas out in the park

now in a way we can say nithyananda is the teacher along with ramdev and any cooking show with actual food and rahdi jaghe hahahah or maybe. ahhhhh. was ist das. phantom. i guess theres asc and dc and shakiti wobily ali babi maybe a twoooooo. any way that it is that they can produce the moringa like nutrients on their own but the world is still practicing the mastering and controlling of the four noble truths like success little big waves have on the way out to the liberal conjunctions of a time going through reflections close then farther and farther inflectionnnns compositions and complexions. even the reflections. prana mana chi chi. it is reasonable to say that people can say they do not like humans because they can derive that ethical standard from the kundalini reaching for tools access wether a whole body technique raw emotion(a lil more of that stuff) or an intellect, less intuitive or less raw intentions, by the nature of the complex math like 3 of a lot or whatever still for things less interconnected to important things for time spent being fragile maybe by where what they are working on but also at least what they need to do in everyday life which can only be done by an still ensured safe environment for the sake of yourself otherwise you think about what is so prepared specifically in consciousness within the beings other than yourself but also yourself. do not sin by trapping someone, even yourself while understanding that of course more hidden in consciousness than about others tampering with your vulnerabilities because this explanation is a completely enforced teaching within the realm of super core philosophy, in your illusions of divine life.

i am really sad but i am really happy about that its easy to evolve yourself. integrate ahimsa wiggles in your past, shapeshifting into heavenly bodies in your past, and eating heavenly veganly food in your past, and imagining the miracles wholesomeandproportionateabilities rich resources. and the earthlings will not sacrifice our lives but still do essential work being divine while getting temporarily/partially integrated to the professional proper personal responsibility all humans really do have so much more than they need to but that is also why they really must do it more even because all of evil is still losing for some reason we must defeat evil and expect proper ratios and be reasonable about what can not be thought to do there but still there can be things that are more stupid to think about and i will say that for a person who is able to easily do 81 maybe not just three six and nine they should be able to do things that others cannot do when doing that 81 is in a simple method on one mind method for yoga post it can be done with like"', "',"',"', a conservative or a liberal which is 100 by 1 on each scale or 10000 by 100 on each scale there is checking as some of those points imagine for yourself with even those being like symbols or body language wiggling postures of generality or more complex but more simple counseling powers and yes even more chaotic things by numbers smaller or bigger of course. 81 scales for me is buy the book. lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol
and always help people you can touch physically who never wanted you to not then if you are helping someone who obeys our teachings of core philosophy, which are the only holy worthy good teachings, not just the essentials that are mentioned but also the nature of 81 scales or below hangin and especially those who dont want to be in public, to remain conscious or at least emotionally fit because that is a fitness that is really still conscious like all of the sentient being such as animals and what they call insects that also like to play and have fun with little crumbs or anything like that. lapsing is radiant and circulatory and the expansive things are mystical. the love is always a part of wisdom but it is also the sander. the emotion is the nature of the love when love is mana because it is not even the reality of the could be nature in this planet but it is instead necessary f i think you should fIgure it im tired. use techniques you know because they are responsible if they are known and obey essentials on by @veganstringbean sanyasi post . ppttoowhowhohowhowwowowtaotaodaodaonownowkk all In the kaballah not the tanya wink wink... mmama afripa panda. omomomshantishantishantiblessblessbless if your are trained in saying things as holy as the lotus sutra then you can drink more water. stop Killing STAY at Home WIth Your PARENTs im serious anD I dont knows messing with my key board capitalization eat coconuts millets potatoes moringa wheat lentils beans rice as the reason that i tell you these are the best choices are that they are the most sustainable foods for earth. natural organic ingredients are only vegan. do not sin or they will curse you and you will be some kind of failing blandness. loads in your back if you deserve it and recieve in the front in consciousness you are blessed anwhere you go just dont give up choosing good in the earth that is attacking you because we do not even know what we want and how much we want what we want or what we dont want or how much we dont want. emememememememccccccccccccccmcmcmmcmcmcncncncmcmcncmncmcnmcnndvcuioe u4heHFiu3whfuirernfenfenemememememenefbehbhbfhje fgetfetdfeg yeyf re8fbyffggggghfhdudududuguguguguguguguugugudhufhufheuuehdufuihuifhuhuiefhuhewfuhweuwawawawwawaawwawwawapwpwapdpffewhofjweopjopejopjfpsphsviosjviosehfisjviwbefksjviobeswvdfjsvbsdvjsffbsjjsbnkjvnsivhjsnvklsdhfsnjxhuiwnvoshvosnvishodqwqopdiqopdjqpidqdopqdpoqiopqoepqwipoeiqqqoeiqowowopeipoqwiewofpweowepfooseofdslpofpesskpldkfpeosepodkokfeopskfopeskfoeskfopskfdsocjseopjfpscopsdkv