Rastasafari roundup

you do it like omomom. (rodeos)no0)shanti shantiblackmoseswoahwiththatquibimyniggashanti blessblessbless

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 10000 hours unless flagged)

at haloween theyed say they got the king size gottemmmmm hhaaa gotem

get your yin chi balls out

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 10000 hours unless flagged)

i read daniel 14 was written by the greeks hundreds of years after his life. if someone knows more id like them to equalize the abrahamic faiths

but anyway again cant you even see that i cant even still cant fight. respect faster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now kiss my ring. ahahahahahah
okay same for you as for mary. you only did better because the second is wise. i am god by the aliens and the nature. find another god. maybe take them with and lead them away to others or whatever yourselves. imagine yourself dancing on the 81 scales like a dravidian and obey essetials on at veganstringbean page or else hell is the language of the universe(element of lie)

fackin nobody is safer because we would have to suffer 10000 punches to the nuts nature. i hate this planet but i love nature still

good ole gump with the pumps vegan balls are the only ones supposed to last.
nithyananda emc2

shanti get paid shanti get paidx9999999
using culture out in the earth
im going back to whole self whole language

somebody in hawaii should get a drone a long kevlar string with some wire on the second halve and roast a coconut marshmellow. theyre vegan. thats the new voyage. if you ever have to win the came. you eat sea weed but if you ever have to win the game then catch and release with nets and if you ever have to win the game then eat seaweaed. question did you know bout dat 3000000 years ago humans were vegan before we were defromed teeth and stuff a lil

the vegans are welcoming and love very hard even they are not perfect in all rules like being vegan yet. this is scientific to be good and it is possible to be good scientifically im saying of course so you know. four noble truths

and i want to see marsupeal style trend in the professional fighting maybe even an extra 30 second round in boxing becuase you know its real. with the vegan feet pounders on. i got you crawling in crowd like kangaroo jack. just the cut scene no real gangs

im blobbering around the world now but hawaii reminds me of 7654 and 7equals9~` and 3 is aligned and i wasnt

now plop it on the top gn hahahahahhaahahahhah

vegan ice creams and cherries and a little pyrex vision with the oogs