Riddle me this

do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law ~ aleister crowley

a free being does whatever a free being wants to do :wink:

whether it is food in the mind or food in the body… love is the food… always to eat… always to think of… <3

[QUOTE=suryadaya;67008]A few years ago I worked in a gas station for about 8 months. During shifts I lived off beef jerky, mozzarella low sodium cheese sticks, minute maid orange juice, raw almonds, raw cashews and more than occasionally - a king sized Hershey bar (with almonds, for extra healthiness). I had the option, but never did buy the pickles-in-a-bag, which are pretty healthy options most of the time. Sunflower seeds were there too., wheat thins, and jars of olives. They also sold deli items like bricks of cheese. If I could go back in time, I’d make a cracker/cheese/olive/pickle party tray and make it last a few days. :slight_smile:

And as someone who works 12 hour shifts now, I recommend buying one of those indian tiffins and making a two story meal every day. You can cram enough food into those things to have a pretty wide selection of stuff, they don’t leak, and the food keeps for many hours in moderate weather (I fly with them full of food regularly, sometimes averaging up to 10 hours of travel time, and my food doesn’t get mushy). Chopped fruits on top with a variety of cheeses and a small tin of crackers… On the bottom I put a salad usually and a tin of dressing (vinegar, mustard, stevia). Oh my god…

I’m hungry.[/QUOTE]

hahahahahahahaha ~ classic… :slight_smile: