Teacher training in India?

Hello! Nameste!
I am interested in attending the Association for yoga and meditation India. I was wondering if anyone has been there or has heard anything about it?
Thanks!

[QUOTE=steph wall;51971]Hello! Nameste!
I am interested in attending the Association for yoga and meditation India. I was wondering if anyone has been there or has heard anything about it?
Thanks![/QUOTE]

hi
I am going to join in March as i am recommonded by my friend Meagan who is doing her ttc in feb batch no told me that Yoga teachers training at Association for yoga and meditation unique as she says that yogi chetan Mahesh is amagining at teaching and many yoga styles in ttc and internationally recognition by yoga alliance USA, INDIA and IYF Argentina.

I am really exited to join

To know more about yoga its always best to carry on with personal practice and observations under right and continuous guidance as at Tulasidalam rather than making it intellectual. At this ashram where I did my yoga teacher training the guidance is continuous as the program is offered as yoga membership a one time payment for yoga classes, so I have access to further my practice anytime.

Hello

Below are listed some top Yoga schools in India, may be you should check them before enrolling,

Krishnamacharya Yoga Mandiram, Chennai

Arhanta Yoga Ashram, Khajuraho ? Madhya Pradesh

Ramamani Iyengar Memorial Yoga Institute, Pune

Bihar School of Yoga, Munger -Bihar

Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Ashram, Trivendrum

Yoga Institute, Mumbai

Kdham

So in nutshell if you are serious about Yoga teacher training course and becoming a Yoga teacher then you should look at points below rather than comparing the fees:

Quality of teachers,
course curriculum / course content ,
teacher student ratio,
International validity of the certificate
feedback from the ex students
post course support
Course compliance with International standards

There are many Yoga ashrams / schools providing Yoga teacher training courses for cheap prices especially in Rishikesh and South India but most of them are not well managed, teachers are not well qualified, mostly just trying to get students by offering cheap prices. Always make sure to check the feedback from ex students before enrolling. best of luck!!

I just wanted to post about the India Association for yoga and meditation India (AYM), or India Yoga Association loacted in Rishikesh. I was asked by the guru chetan to post on this forum last month while i was doing the training. He was looking over my shoulder the entire time. I therefore wanted to now write an honest review about the yoga school as it is a big commitment and expense to do your training.
well here it goes
the studio itself is gregous and the yoga is great. Chetan gives a really good class. With that said, from the moment i got there everything was a bout money. Chetan seemed to over work his staff , demand a lot of these ppl . He was so artificial and if you ever wanted to talk to him about anything you never felt like he was listening. he was not a spiritual leader on any level and thus if you want to be in a setting where you feel like the person guding you cares a bit more about you as a person than how deep your pockets are i would not sign up there. he does know a lot about the asans and you do learn quite a bit. singing up there is a sort of trade-off .

[QUOTE=girlielf;48879]Hi Antonyia,
Like to know if you’ve been to the TT course yourself as would love to hear your own experience. Also, do you have the url so that we can check out the websit itself?
Thank you lots.[/QUOTE]

Antonyia is their certificate World recognized? Is it valid outside India?

Yes, they are registered in Goverment of India, also yoga Alliance India and now is going procedure of Yoga Alliance USA.With this certificate no problem to teach everywhere. Course is really beautiful…Hari Om

This is the first time Ive been to India, Swami Sudhir arranged all of the pick-up things very carefully. The school Shivayoga peet is also much better than I expected. We live in a clean and solemn ashram. They clean up environment every day, also provides good authentic food. I especially enjoy their tea after every class and soup after dinner.

Shivyoga peet also have very professional teachers. We have mantra, meditation , yoga philosophy and asana teachers. Before I came here. I dont know anything about yoga. Now I become more confident about asana, pranyama and yoga philosophy. If I have enough time. this summer I definitely visit shivayoga peet in Dharamsara again. I really appreciate Swami Sudhir and all the workers in the ashram. I had a great time here

[QUOTE=chuchen;70343]This is the first time Ive been to India, Swami Sudhir arranged all of the pick-up things very carefully. The school Shivayogapeeth is also much better than I expected. We live in a clean and solemn ashram. They clean up environment every day, also provides good authentic food. I especially enjoy their tea after every class and soup after dinner.

Shivayogapeeth also have very professional teachers. We have mantra, meditation , yoga philosophy and asana teachers. Before I came here. I dont know anything about yoga. Now I become more confident about asana, pranyama and yoga philosophy. If I have enough time. this summer I definitely visit shivayogapeeth again. I really appreciate Swami Sudhir and all the workers in the ashram. I had a great time here[/QUOTE]