Traveling to India for Teacher Training

Thank you, Vegan Love :wink:

I obviously haven’t been there yet, but if it’s worth anything I will tell you that I did an incredible amount of research before deciding on Yoga Point. It was the best in all categories for me. I compared probably about 50 programs, looking at time, location, price, travel, the number of students in each session, the daily schedule, whether food and accommodations were included, ease of travel to the ashram, reading reviews online from past students, and most importantly to me, finding a place that offered a genuine ashram experience. Once I had narrowed it down to a few different places, I watched the testimonials on Yoga Point’s website and I decided it was the place for me. I already know I made the right decision.

[QUOTE=emkay;68641]I obviously haven’t been there yet, but if it’s worth anything I will tell you that I did an incredible amount of research…I already know I made the right decision.[/QUOTE]

There is no “Like” button here. Anyway, I LIKE your post. Quite positive and inspirational.

hello which one good and well setteled yoga
school in rishikesh

[QUOTE=emkay;68414]I’ll be traveling to India to complete my teacher training in Nasik India in the beginning of April 2012. As a woman, and never having been to India, I’m looking for a travel buddy… either someone familiar with India or someone attending the same training at YogaPoint. Anyone out there?

Namaste.[/QUOTE]

Hi emkay,

I will be going to Nasik for teacher training on april as well. Keep in touch.

[QUOTE=Pytan;68650]Hi emkay,

I will be going to Nasik for teacher training on april as well. Keep in touch.[/QUOTE]

That’s great news! Definitely let’s keep in touch! I hope you’re as excited as I am!

[QUOTE=ActiveLink;68642]There is no “Like” button here. Anyway, I LIKE your post. Quite positive and inspirational.[/QUOTE]

Thank you! It comes right from the heart :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=radhe radhe;68643]hello which one good and well setteled yoga
school in rishikesh[/QUOTE]

hi Radhe !
there are over 150 Yoga School every where in Rishikesh,:stuck_out_tongue: some are offering teachers training and others offers dropping classes for different duration. what you exactly searching ?:confused:

Hi everyone,

I’m travelling to Nashik next month (Jan 2012) for the Yogapoint TTC, I’m so excited, I found Yogapoint through recommendation from my yoga teacher. If anyone else will be travelling in January I’d love to hear from you.

Yoga Vidya Gurukul TTC from 04.01.12. Who want to go?
I have a booked place, but probably I can`t come.

[QUOTE=emkay;68414]I’ll be traveling to India to complete my teacher training in Nasik India in the beginning of April 2012. As a woman, and never having been to India, I’m looking for a travel buddy… either someone familiar with India or someone attending the same training at YogaPoint. Anyone out there?

Namaste.[/QUOTE]

Hi :stuck_out_tongue: I’ll be travelling to India for the 11th April course - let’s get in touch

In case you're planning a trip to India for teacher training, it's important to book your travel arrangements with a reputable company that offers affordable prices and reliable services. Trainline reviews may be a useful resource for finding the best deals on train tickets and planning your travel itinerary. With their user-friendly website and helpful customer service, Trainline can help you make the most of your journey.