10 Awesome Yoga Poses To Practice In The Morning

Yoga is an important part of our life, it makes our life more healthy and improves our immunity system. Yoga has only benefited no side effect and harmful for us. A yoga teacher can improve your skill and Yoga is also a good career option. You can choose a yoga teacher training center to learn advanced yoga technique. How every here we are sharing 10 most important yoga asana you can do in the morning.

1. Surya Namaskar (Sun Salutations)
  2. Utkatasana (Chair Pose)
  3. Parivrtta Utkatasana (Revolved Chair Pose)
  4. Adho Mukha Svanasana (Downward Facing Dog)
  5. Anjaneyasana (Low Lunge)
  6. Trikonasana (Triangle Pose)
  7. Virabhadrasana III (Warrior 3)
  8. Natarajasana (Dancer Pose)
  9. Prasarita Padottanasana (Wide Leg Forward Fold)
  10. Ardha Matsyendrasana (Half Lord of the Fishes Pose)
    This morning yoga can help you improve positive energy. If you would like to learn advance yoga you can join a yoga teacher training program in Yoga India Foundation

Yoga is best therapy for the various health issues. It is so important for the healthy lifestyle. By doing yoga in the daily life it will give the top-notch results to the health and maintain the fitness. For the 3 months of regular yoga practice you will get the result of improving the memory. Now i am going to share yoga asanas which is better for practice in the early morning.

1. Revolved Chair Pose
  2. Mountain Pose
  3. Tree Pose
  4. Triangle Pose
  5. Chair Pose
  6. Surya Namaskar
  7. Downward Facing dog
  8. Warrior 3
  9. Upward Facing dog
  10. Dancer Pose

These will work dear?

Namaste,

I would say Surya Namaskar would be the right choice to practice in the morning and it includes all the awesome yoga poses. The traditional Surya Namaskaram, known as Sun Salutation, is practiced at the beginning of an asana session to warm up the body, and to acknowledge the inner sun and its profound role in regulating the body.

This 10-minute practice can be a very good workout for the cardiovascular system when practised at a faster pace. On the other hand, it can be very relaxing and reflective when practised at a slower pace. As a result, vitality, confidence, ingenuity, instinctive and mental abilities increase.

Padahastasana (Standing Forward Bend)

Pada-Hastasana-Sun-Salutation-Yoga-Vana

Exhale. Bend forward from your waist, keeping the arms alongside the ears. As you exhale completely, bring the palms or fingers to touch the floor beside the feet, or as far as possible. The knees remain straight.

Ashwa Sanchalanasana (Low Lunge/ Equestrian pose)

Yoga_Vana_Sun_Salutation_Step_4

Inhale. Take a long step backwards with your right leg as far as possible. Lower your right knee to the floor and the toes stretch backward.

The left foot remains between the hands with the sole of the foot flat on the floor. Gently look up.

Kumbhakasana (Plank)

Plank-Kumbhakasana-Sun-Salutation-Yoga-Vana

Hold the breath and take your left leg back in line with the right and bring the whole body into a straight line. Gaze diagonally downward, keeping your head in line with your spine.

To know how to do Surya Namaskar step by step, read: How to do the 12 Poses of Surya Namaskaram / Sun Salutation — Yoga Vana

Pic courtesy: Swami Vishunudevananda

Article originally published at Yoga Vana

Doing Surya Namaskara in its perfection itself is a fantastic holistic posture.
Proper Pranayama and then Surya Namaskara will energize you for the whole day :slight_smile:

Thanks for all the helpful tips! This are wonderful lists of poses to incorporate into my practice. I also like doing handstands at the end of a practice. The extra blood flow to my head while I'm upside down helps energize me. Good luck and have fun practicing!

There are many ways how Yoga can benefit us, and we can use it to help ourselves. When we do yoga, we can help get rid of stress and tension. Besides that, it is a great form of exercise that can improve our health. Yoga poses help us grow in body awareness, strength, flexibility and calmness. Moreover, it is a very good way to release our emotions. It helps you to feel better when you are down or depressed and brings your mind back to the present moment. Another thing is that you will be able to deal with anxiety and stress much better when you practice yoga regularly.

It also benefits our moods, which is why it has been used for centuries for relaxing and being able to cope with life challenges more easily. In other words, yoga is a very good way to relax and have fun after work or school without spending too much time on it and without requiring much money.

If you want to learn yoga from experts then I would suggest you to visit Arhanta yoga, Arhanta yoga is one of the best place where you can learn yoga online from professionals for more information you can visit our website.

Hi Girls,

I used this every morning and evening!