200 hour Teacher Training Course in South America

Hi,

I am looking for a 200 hour teaching training course in South America (I don’t mind where) around April 2018.

Any advice on a good course / location for me to do this?

Many thanks!

Frances

Hey, do you want to become experts in yoga teacher training. We are at Arhanta yoga offers 200 hour yoga teacher training course online.

Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

Worldwide Accredited Certification

Our online yoga instructor training course is accredited with Yoga Alliance, International Yoga Association, International Yoga Federation and The CRKBO (The Netherlands)

After weeks of searching I finally found my ideal exercises! I'm sure there's something for you too! feel free to take a look!