200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh

The 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh, India, lasts 28 days. The 200 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh provides a solid foundation for furthering your understanding of yoga techniques. Yoga has been extremely popular in the modern era, primarily for its physical practises, while other vital components of yoga have been overlooked. We combine a well-rounded study of yoga and spirituality into our yoga teachings in our Yoga TTC. Our programme encourages our students' personal and spiritual development.

Traditional Hatha Yoga, Astanga Vinyasa, and Kundalini Yoga are the foundations of our 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. The course is appropriate for both beginning and intermediate yoga practitioners. Hari Om Yoga Vidya School follows the divine path for learning yoga in its most natural and best form. You receive an incredible method of connecting your path with your inner soul.

1 Like

What Are The Different Types Of Yoga?

Yoga is a type of traditional Indian activity that is used to promote health and well-being of the people. It was first introduced in India around 5000 years back and has been practiced by many different communities all over the world.

There are many types of yoga, but here I will discuss the top 6 types of yoga.

Ashtanga Yoga

This type of yoga is one of the oldest type of yoga. It is said that in the ancient days Lord Krishna and his wife Satyabhama practiced this type of yoga.

Yoga is considered as the mother of all the yoga styles, as it has spread its roots all over the world. There are three main branches of this type of yoga, namely:

1. Ashtanga Yoga

2. Hatha Yoga

3. Vinyasa Yoga

Kundalini Yoga

This type of yoga is also known as the advanced form of yoga

Yoga is known as the science of life. Many people take this type of yoga as a religion but this is not true as this is only one part of the whole yoga philosophy.

Bhakti Yoga

This is the second type of yoga that is taught by Lord Krishna. People who follow this type of yoga believe that it is a science of self-realization.

This type of yoga is also known as the yoga of service.

Integral Yoga

This type of yoga is known as the ultimate way to experience this type of yoga. It is said that this type of yoga has been taught by the sage Patanjali to Lord Rama and that is why this type of yoga is known as the yoga of Rama.

Yoga is a complete system that includes many different types of yoga, but I have discussed the most popular ones in this article.

If you are interested to learn yoga, then Arhanta Yoga is one of the best places to learn it. It is said that Arhanta yoga is one of the oldest yoga schools and it is now one of the most famous yoga school. I have also discussed the top 6 types of yoga in this article, and I hope it will help you to choose the right type of yoga that will suit your personality.