Drishti Vinyasa Yoga TTC (Yoga Alliance Registered)
Kovalam, Trivandrum, Kerala, India ,Jan - Feb 2013
Teaching yoga classes is an art which grows and grows from the personal practices and it progresses by mingling with the millions of great different teachers teaching skills. Every teacher have bundle of inspirational teachers as their own models, at the same time every teachers have their own inner teachers which make them teach most of the yoga class with the intuitional supports. The use of this Vinyasa YTTCs and short trainings purpose is to find out our skills of teachings and explore our limits.
This training is completely designed by Drishti Vinyasa Yoga, that is thoroughly developed on the strong foundation and unique mixture of Hatha and Vinyasa. This training will not make you the best, but we can guarantee you that this training will improve your skills of self practices and teaching skills much better than before. This Teacher Training course is focus on the teaching methodology subjects of Asanas, Pranayama, Vinyasa Krama Sequencings, Postural Adjustment Skills, How to be a good practitioner and teacher, How to be special for your students. Drishti Vinyasa Yoga is conducting three levels of Yoga Teacher Trainings which are arranged and made in a way to improve your own yoga practices and make you a good yoga teacher with confidence and eligible.
[B][U]Date & Time[/U][/B]
Jan - Feb 2013
Schedule for Trivandrum, India
Date: - Beginning in January 2012
Daily ? 06:00 ? 08:30 (2.5 hours)
09:00 ? 11:00 (2 hours) 13:00 ? 15:00 (2 hours) 15:30 ? 17:30 (2 hours)
*These schedules can be change little depend on maximum number of student’s requirement. Sundays are holidays!
Bi-lingual (English and Chinese) 中英双语
All level of students, as healthy, open-minded, and willing to learn more about yoga.
- Meditation & Pranayama
- Exploring the Asanas
- Anatomy of Alignment
- Skeleto-Muscular System
- Explore the Teaching Skills
- Creating Vinyasa Krama & Exploring the different Vinyasa Styles
- Sequencing secrets & Balanced sequences
- Posture correcting techniques
- Use of Yoga props (based on Iyengar Yoga tradition)
- Restorative Yoga Poses & Benefits
- Teaching Methodology
- 220hrs Yoga Teacher Certification by Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Kerala, registered with Indian Governement and certified school of Yoga Alliance
School ID No. 90787 (Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Kerala India)
Click here to know more about Yoga Alliance.
Rajeev, ERYT 500 and AT
(Director of training - Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala)
Course will be completely conducted by Rajeev. But, there will be assistant teachers in the training to deepen your practices.
Inquiry and Registration
mail: - drishtiyogach at gmailcom
[U][B]Fee & Payment[/B][/U]
US$2200 - before 15th August 2012 finishes registration
US$2400 - before 15th September 2012 finishes registration
US$2600 - before 15th October 2012 finishes registration
US$2700 - After 31st October 2012 registrations
- Fee is including accommodation (two-three person in a room; without air condition. With air condition have to pay extra US$200) and course fee. (These fee are excluding food, airport pick-up and other individual expanses)
- Fill the application form and submit to us through email. Click here to download the application form. Your seat only will be confirm after receiving your non-refundable registration fee.
- Transfer the non-refundable deposit, US$400 (this deposit have to be done through bank transfer and remaining fee have to be paid completely on the first date of course entry).
- A confirmation email of your entrance in the course and non-refundable deposit information will be give to you as email after process your application.
- After arriving we will ask you to sign the Course Rules Form and Course Entry Forms of Drishti Vinyasa Yoga Shala, Trivandrum. Please free to ask us to give a copy of it through email.
[U][B]What to Bring[/B][/U]
- Your passport with valid visa entry for foreigners. ID card for Indians.
- Your own yoga mat which can easily draw the lines in it. Better will be a eco-friendly yoga mat. Few pictures can be see in here. Click here.
- Your own two yoga blocks, one yoga blanket (optional), one yoga strap, writing note book, pen or pencil.
- Reading Books (Light on Yoga by BKS Iyengar, Key Muscles of Hatha Yoga, Mediation and Mantras by Swami Vishnudevananda and any translated version of Raja Yoga Sutra and Bhagavat Gita - these books are available to buy in our boutique for Indian Trainings)
- A true smiling self with a cultivated desire to grasp the knowledge without ego.
[U][B]Accommodation & Facilities[/B][/U]
- Course is conducting in a way of Gurukula System. Please read here more about Gurukula System.
- About Kovalam Beach please click here to know more.
- About Penrallt Homestay pleaes click here.
Please don’t hesitate to contact us at any time. We are always greatful to assist you.