3 Partial Kundalini Awakenings over Span of 6 Months - HELP

Hi, I’m a new user but I have been meditating and doing yoga for a while now.

For the past 4 years, with varying consistency I’ve been doing kundalini pranayama (using a youtube guide - can’t post links but if you search “Kundalini Hatha Yoga - Pranayama Sequence” you can find it). Recently I’ve been doing it very often and my improvements have gone through the roof.

I’d like to share 3 very weird experiences that I don’t know how to interpret so I’m hoping some of the more advanced users could give some insight. They are very long and I tried to make them as detailed as possible, perhaps for a new user they can be used as inspiration but I am mostly just here for some advice. 2 of these were under the influence of drugs, if this breaks any forum rules I can edit it out.

About 6 months ago I was out of town visiting family. On the train back I was very underslept, I had been drinking quite a bit that weekend, completely exhausted. With the stress of school and everything else I was not in a very good mood. I began meditating in my seat, just basic mindfulness. I started feeling very good, I could feel waves going through my body from my root to crown. The feeling became more and more intense and I was in a very blissful state. Then things got weird. I felt as if a fiery feather started tickling my tailbone. I thought it was someone behind me but quickly realized that made no sense so i stayed focusing on the feather. The tickling sensation started vibrating more intensely, I kept focusing on it, trying to release it. Eventually it got too intense and it broke free, and began rising, as it was coming up I felt orgasmic but it was too intense and since I was on a train I didn’t feel as comfortable. By the time it reached my stomach I got too excited and lost it.

About 3 months after I finished my exams, I had a few days to get everything sorted out before leaving for winter break. I did a lot of meditation and just rested. One night I smoked a joint and meditated. I find marijuana amplifies my potential drastically and after not doing it in a while the effects were incredible. Up until that point it was probably the deepest state I’ve reached in terms of relaxation, for the first time I felt like my third eye was literally pulsing and vibrating in my brain (it is now a normal recurrence when I get deep enough). That night I went to bed and kept my attention on the waves travelling though my body, especially the main vibration between root and crown. I would sync up my breath with the wave going from crown to root which resulted in quick and short calm breaths. When this happened the wave became more intense. At some point I fell asleep because what happened next was definitely not in an “awake” state. This memory feels incredibly vivid but it’s difficult to explain in words. Eventually the wave from my root to crown absorbed my entire body and my breaths were closer to kapalbhati than normal breath. At this point I am either dreaming or hallucinating. At some point, and somehow simultaneously, I exit my body and can see myself from the side and my body is having spasms and shaking on the bed in a wavelike motion head to toe. I feel the wave break down my tailbone and release what I could only describe as “light” from my root. As this is happening a lightblub starts turning on in my bedroom hanging from the ceiling. Simultaneously one part of my consciousness is having spasms, the other I am in a paralyzed first person perspective floating (rising) in the lotus position (I can’t even do a lotus) in front of the lightblub, as my “light” is rising from my root the lightbulb becomes brighter and brighter, the brighter it gets, the more my third eye vibrates and even starts buzzing. The light reached up to roughly just past my heart and almost to my throat. At the highest point the lightbulb completely blinded me and all I could feel was bliss. Unfortunately I could not focus enough to reach the final stage. I got too excited and in my “dream”, my roommate walks into my room and says he heard noises and wanted to see if I’m okay, he stands in front of the lightbulb and the feeling loses intensity. I try to take my hand and get him out of the way but I am paralyzed. Eventually I get rid of him but the lightbulb is dim and the next morning I wake up in a blissful state with a lot of major life realizations and perspective changes.

This happened last night. This was by far the most intense experience, one that cannot even compare to the 2 previous. Once again it is after exam time, stress has been relieved, I have time to meditate, time to relax, and time to make some crazy shit happen.
The past couple of says I have been intensely meditating (1-3 hours) as well as doing other meditative activities (walking, playing chess, reading etc…). I had bought some psilocybin mushroom and decided last night would be the best time to do it. Relative to how much most people take, I only had a tiny fraction of a normal dose. I started out just messing around in my room planning to go for a walk later. The walk never happened and a few minutes after they started kicking in I knew exactly what I was going to do. I turned off my computer, turned off the lights, sat in my chair and began meditating. At this point time becomes relative so I have no idea how long any of these phases were but I remember focusing on my breath for a while, eventually I identified that same wave, the vibration through all the chakras starting from the root and up to the crown back and forth. Every muscle in my body relaxed and I maintained this for what seemed like a while (could’ve been 5 minutes for all I know). I felt like my body was telling me what to do, this wasn’t just me doing random shit because I saw it online, I literally felt like my body was telling me what to do by the waves it sent through my body. periodically, I would engage mula bandha, uddiyana bandha, even maha bandha a few times. After this I was high as a kite, I knew I had to do agni sara, I did a few repetitions and this really sealed the deal. I felt like it could happen at any second. One problem though, I was thirsty. I knew I’d only get deeper and i’d need to drink sooner or later and the last thing i wanted was to go through this dehydrated. I got up, grabbed my water bottle and walked to the kitchen. As I’m walking my body feels so good and I can’t help but pay attention to it. I fill up my bottle but the feeling got more and more intense. My body begins to spasm in what I can only describe as a full body orgasm. I can’t handle it, put my bottle down and lay on the kitchen floor on my back with my legs crossed and let energy flow through my body. The same wave root to crown becomes more and more intense. I realize I don’t want my roommates to just find me fucked up in the kitchen so I try to get back to my room so I can lay down. For some reason this all happened with my eyes closed and as I was walking through to my room the muscle spasms started happening again, I fell over in my room before I could reach my bed but eventually made it back, laid on my back in bed, water bottle beside me, 100% comfort. From this point I do not remember anything chronologically, it seemed like the concept of time just melted.
I would alternate between focusing on my breath, to feeling energy travelling through my body. As the wave from root to crown was oscillating, I would sync my breath up to it and breath through my third eye, this made the experience that much more powerful with each breath. As this was all happening my mind would be just feeding me emotion by scrolling through all of the different parts of my life, happy, sad, scared, in love, angry, etc. All the while seeing my life from almost a godly perspective, seeing who I am, what I want, who I’ve been, how i’ve grown, the realizations and value changes I have already had got cemented even further as well as other unique ideas I’ve never had before arose. This entire time I was still in a fully relaxed and meditative state focusing on the flow of my body. Once again my body told me what to do so what I felt was like there was something blocking my mind from allowing a more intense part of the wave to get past around where my spinal cord it. It also felt like the intense part of the wave was forming a pillar that was trying to break into this fortress. Imagine a group of infantry banging a log into a castle door they are trying to break into. I knew what i had to do so I kept focusing on that and eventually it caved. I cannot describe how i felt after, there are no words for it other than incredible bliss. After it broke I could feel the energy and light pass through my body much more freely and the line between root and crown felt much much stronger, with all chakras especially root and crown feeling much larger. I kept meditating in that state for however long.

After the whole ordeal was over I felt quite genuinely reborn, as if today was the first day of my life and everything that has happened before happened with a huge cloud in my mind. What motivates me is that I know that this was only a small step in the full awakening of my body. I know that some day I’ll look back at myself now and think of this time as having a (smaller) cloud over my mind too. Just sitting around on my computer I can feel my root and entering a state that I would’ve considered deep a few months ago only takes a few minutes of focus. I will definitely have to get used to this and I would love to hear some tips from some people more knowledgeable than I am.