4 types of yoga for 4 aspects

Yoga is today globally recognized as a systematic meditative, therapeutic, and curative practice. There is an ever-increasing need and awareness for stronger immunity, steady recovery, and a balanced healthy lifestyle. At Kaivalyadhama, they combine Yoga and advanced science to create and innovate synergies across health, education, and research in Yoga.

These are the only four facts in your life: body, mind, emotion, and energy. Whatever you wish to do with yourself, it must be on these four levels. Whatever you wish to do, you can only do it with your body, your mind, your emotions, or your energy.

If you use your emotions and try to get the ultimate, we call this bhakti yoga. That means the path of devotion. If you use your intelligence and try to reach the highest, we call this gnana yoga. That represents the path of intelligence. If you use your body, or physical action to achieve the ultimate, we call this karma yoga. That conveys the path of action. If you transform your energies and try to reach the ultimate, we call this kriya yoga. That indicates internal action.

1 Like

4 Types of Yoga For 4 Aspects

Yoga is a great way to improve your life and to achieve all the health goals. The yoga is not only for the young girls, even the oldies can also try this. But the most important thing is that yoga will help you to live a healthy and active life.

The yoga helps in improving the body posture, gives relief to stress, improves the immune system and many more benefits. If you are wondering about the yoga then don’t be confused, as there are various types of yoga and you can choose any one according to your needs.

Here are the four main types of yoga:

Vinyasa yoga

Vinyasa yoga is a type of yoga that involves a series of asanas and a rhythmic breathing. This type of yoga will help you to improve your physical strength, endurance, stamina and flexibility. In vinyasa yoga you will feel relaxed and energized.

Bikram yoga

Bikram yoga is a type of hot yoga. In this yoga you will sweat a lot and you will feel fresh after completing it. It will help you to achieve a healthy body and mind.

Restorative yoga

Restorative yoga is also known as restful yoga. In this yoga you will learn to relax and will enjoy the silence. It will help you to relax your body and mind.

Hatha yoga

Hatha yoga is a type of yoga that includes asanas, pranayama and meditation. In this yoga you will get the relaxation of your mind and the balance of your body.

So, this was all about the four main types of yoga for different aspects. I hope you like this post and you will get the best of your life after practicing these yogas.

I recently heard of acroyoga and I think I will explore it.

https://pearl-48.creator-spring.com/listing/acroyoga-2023

Can I consider acroyoga as a type of yoga?