500-hr yoga TTC

Hello,

Can anyone recommend a good ashram or yoga school in India that offers advance yoga teacher training (500-hr)? Preferably in vinyasa or hatha style with therapeutic classes.

Thanks!

500-Hour Yoga Teacher Training

The 500-hour training combines both the 200-hour yoga TTC (level 1) and the 300-hour advanced yoga TTC (level 2) in a total of eight weeks. During the course you will gain an in-depth knowledge of teaching methodology and techniques, instructions and modifications of yoga asanas, anatomy and physiology, yoga philosophy, pranayama and bandhas.

The Arhanta Yoga 500-hour yoga teacher training is divided in two levels: the 200-hour yoga training and the 300-hour yoga training. During the first level (200- hour training), you will learn 170 Classical Hatha Yoga asanas out of which 20 asanas in great detail. During the second level (300-hour advanced training), you will be trained in multi-style yoga teaching: Advanced Hatha Yoga, Yin Yoga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga.

My favourite Yoga and Meditation music: https://youtu.be/n8gA-MqNTyY
Makes me more peacefull and all my problems go away for 15 minutes :slight_smile: