A genuine question for healthy people looking for body detox or weight loss

Hi. Before I get flagged and this post gets removed from here, I’d like to tell you that I’m not going to advertise a product here. I’m going to ask you guys a genuine question and I’m expecting some good old answer to it.

So here’s the deal. I’ve found a good source of Ayurvedic products in India. I’m going to sell the product to USA into two different categories. 1) Total Body Detox 2) Weight Loss. It won’t be a fake, small product. It will be a complete kit of a few ayurvedic medicines + books & guide that I will ship outside India. Of course, very few things I’d discuss here.

I’m just looking to survey if people would be interested in buying a genuine medicine that is tested. Ask yourself this question “Would I be interested in total detox body product shipping directly from India?” and reply to this thread.

I went to a meditation course for over 10 days and found an amazing solution to total body detox and weight loss. I tried it and it works. Also, I’m not an entrepreneur. I’m just a bootstrapper trying to genuinely help the community.

Thanks.