A Super Fun Training For Family Yoga

I am just finishing up a four month 200hr. teacher training course that has been great. The training was every second weekend. I have been interested in taking some training in yoga for kids for a while and one called Rainbow Kids Yoga was coming to my city as a 3 day intensive. I felt that I would be swamping myself, but it was a sign that it fell on my weekend off, so I had to go for it. Glad I did! The training was really thorough and the instructor had unbelievable energy. A couple of testimonials I’ve read:
“This course is for anyone with children, anyone who loves children, anyone who works with children, or anyone child-like. The weekend flew by! I imagined I’d be so tired by the end but it was so much fun I could do it for a whole month! Every evening I left energized and fulfilled - so much joy and laughter and dancing!”
~ Caroline Claude, Musician & Mother, Toronto, ON, Canada
“I highly recommend this course to anyone who works with children. It reminds us to find joy in the everyday, joy in our bodies and joy in our spirits. The spirit is the neglected side of the child in education. Rainbow Kids nurtures this and more. The academic benefits are tremendous - in ECE, we talk about literacy, math skills, and executive functions of the brain being the foundation for “school readiness”. Rainbow Kids develops and supports this triad of foundational blocks to academics.”
~ Terry Kelly, ECE, ON, Canada
I’m really excited and am working out how I will apply all my new skills!