About Kundalini Energy And Kundalini Awakening And Raising

WHAT KUNDALINI ENERGY IS?

Kundalini is a dormant energy within most peple.

In Hindu mythology, Kundalini is a serpent goddess who lies asleep at the base of the spine, coiled three and a half times around the first chakra. Her name is Kundalini Shakti, and she represents the unfolding of the divine Shakti energy, the energizing potential of life itself, a living goddess who enlivens all things.

Under certain circumstances, the Kundalini energy awakens and begins to rise through the body, piercing and opening the chakras as she moves in her undulating, snake-like fashion. As Kundalini releases stored and blocked energies, her movement can be quite intense, sometimes painful, and often leads to mental states that seem out of this world.

Circumstances that stimulate Kundalini awakening are many and varied, but are usually triggered by such things as extended periods of meditation, yoga, fasting, stress, trauma, psychedelic drugs, or near death experiences.

Kundalini is a condensed, primal force, similar to the potential energy found in water. When released, it creates a vertical connection between the chakras by opening the subtle channels known as nadi, most specifically, the central channel that moves up the spine called sushumna. If we put water through a small hose at very high pressure, the end of the hose will undulate like a snake. Similarly, the intense energy of Kundalini undulates in the body as it rises through the chakras.

Kundalini can also be seen as a result of the chakras connecting to each other. Theoretically, as the chakras enlarge, the spinning of one can enchance the spinning of the one above or below it.

Kundalini is basically a healing force, but its effects can sometimes be quite unpleasant. Such effects may last for minutes, days, months, or even years.

Meditation, Meditation Techniques, Kundalini Yoga, Prana Healing, Kirlian Photography, Mantra Yoga, Relaxation Techniques, Kundalini Shaktipat, Advance Yoga, Meditation Retreats - Siddhyog Meditation
.Meditation, Meditation Techniques, Kundalini Yoga, Prana Healing, Kirlian Photography, Mantra Yoga, Relaxation Techniques, Kundalini Shaktipat, Advance Yoga, Meditation Retreats - Siddhyog Meditation
siddhyog@hotmail.com

Dear Siddhyogi,

I have a couple of questions:

• is experience of released Kundalini same as Samadhi?
  • is it a condition for?
  • are chakras before Kundalini is released always blocked and disconnected?

Thank you!

A samadhi or Kundalini released state

Dear mirjana

i will feel very happy in replying for your questions as per what i had experienced.

1. is experience of released Kundalini same as Samadhi?

actually releasing a kundalini is the first step but when it reaches to the head chakra called shahatradhara chakra then it is called samadhi but before this stage comes there are many stages comes like tandra, conciousness. then it will ultimately reaches to that stage. when i sit in samadhi for a 8 hours initially the stage is thoughts slow down and energy rising and then within a seconds kundalini reaches to the head chakra then it is called samadhi. but understand that samadhi is not a unconcious stage it is totally concious stage.

• is it a condition for?

it is not conditional to anyway.

• are chakras before Kundalini is released always blocked and disconnected?

As per mine experience chakras never blocks and once kundalini never ever blocks. once it is activated through shaktipat then it activated for a life time. but as per the diffrent situaltion it will works more effectively or less effectively

lets take a example,

when you are watching TV then at that time a romance movie is coming at that time you are more towards the material world but suddenly a program start on devotional or the god whom you believe then you will be in spiritual state so in this state your chakras got more activated then other situaltion. but still it is active in first situaltion.

Thank you

Meditation, Meditation Techniques, Kundalini Yoga, Prana Healing, Kirlian Photography, Mantra Yoga, Relaxation Techniques, Kundalini Shaktipat, Advance Yoga, Meditation Retreats - Siddhyog Meditation
siddhyog@hotmail.com

Thank you siddhyogi!

Sri Swami Satchidananda said in his commentary on The Yoga Sutras II/49 (pranayama):

…“God is even more sensible. He has given us a reserve tank that is hundreds of times greater than what we use normally. This is called kundalini., or the coiled force. People talk a lot about rousing the kundalini, but when they can’t control even their little day to day force, what is the purpose of getting into that? One should only do it after qualifying and preparing himself or herself. It is for our own safety that I say this. At a proper time, this reserve is released automatically. One shouldn’t awaken it prematurely by practising difficult or violent breathing exercises…”

So you both answered my curiosity :slight_smile:

Dear mirjana

what ever swamiji had said that is perfectly right

but as per mine experience the thing is that to prevent from accident walking is the best to travelling medium but till what distance you go by walk.

so we need to go in bus and train and plain here the speed is very high but if the safe driver is with us then nothing happen. probability of accident will come at 0 %. so we need spped and with safety that’s why we need siddhyogi. i am not opposing any statement of yours but it is mine practical experience.

hari om tatsat

siddhyog@hotmail.com

Hello Siddhyogi,

I took time and I read many things from your website. In this moment I really got the best answer for the meditation. I started to read many times something about meditation on the internet and normally I even didn’t read to the end. This time I just said that’s it. Simple as that! I really like if things can be simple!
And whenever I will travel to India I will for sure find one of the Siddhyog Centers. I would like to do that. And to India I want to travel beacuse I think is fascinating country and I want to feel and smell the country where yoga is coming from.

I also know what you meant with your last post. Ofcourse I wouldn’t mind fast and safe ride but I like my easy ride also. I’m actually re-learning to hear myself. I lost that ability a little bit in the last few years. I think that’s first step for safety beacuse we are surrounded with so many information that can be sometimes even confusing. And I got back the most important feeling that I’m moving an not just waiting on the station anymore :slight_smile:

I wish you all the best dear siddhyogi!

In my research of the kundalini this energy is just Earth's energy that sustains our body energies. It's not something mystic or unknown... It was obviously for the ancient people who knew nothing about science and the planet. The best explanation of kundalini energy I found here https://www.bodyandsoulascension.com/post/how-to-reach-kundalini-awakening-and-keep-chakra-balancing