Advertising?

Where is the best place to advertise Yoga Retreats, Workshops, Vacations, etc?

Have you read the Forum Rules? You’re not supposed to post a link in your signature until you have 25 posts.

That being said. The best place once you reach 25 posts would be in your signature. If you look around the forum you will see tons of people advertising their blogs, websites and schools there. If you want to post a thread about your school specifically I would contact the administrator.

Hope this helps

Jamaal

Facebook.

thank you Jamaal. I did contact the admin and wasn’t told about the 25 post rule.

Thank you daves007, I am allover facebook! :wink:

Also, I think my post was unclear… I’d like to post on this forum if possible, but I was asking what marketing sites were best to advertise on.

thanks.

I’m a digital marketer by profession.

I think having an active Facebook/Twitter page is good, as well as Youtube, Instagram, etc.

As for advertising, it’s best to figure out what your ideal clients are. Seemingly from your site you promote the holistic/wellness side of yoga, so you should advertise on sites/publications based on wellness. This can be in your city/state, or use social media to follow/like/comment on similar sites.

Also try health store, holistic stores, etc. in your city/state, as similar kinds of persons would be interested in this. It’s like any product, you have to segment, target and position your product to match what consumers want.

Thank you so much namismybabe! These are great ideas! I have had some postcards and flyers made up, I will go to some local stores and such to see if they will let me leave them.

Namaste
:grin:[QUOTE=namismybabe;86645]I’m a digital marketer by profession.

I think having an active Facebook/Twitter page is good, as well as Youtube, Instagram, etc.

As for advertising, it’s best to figure out what your ideal clients are. Seemingly from your site you promote the holistic/wellness side of yoga, so you should advertise on sites/publications based on wellness. This can be in your city/state, or use social media to follow/like/comment on similar sites.

Also try health store, holistic stores, etc. in your city/state, as similar kinds of persons would be interested in this. It’s like any product, you have to segment, target and position your product to match what consumers want.[/QUOTE]

you’re welcome. I think as a community we need to rethink the business of yoga, it’s good you’re doing this.

^ good to know, i dont think you can even set a link untill you have 25 post now.