Advice on learning restorative yoga to be able to teach it one day

Hi, I’m hoping someone can give me some advice please. I have a chronic illness which leaves me bed bound and house bound most days. I have for a while been doing yin yoga indoors from you tube which helps me greatly. I have also practiced meditation for a few years now which also helps a lot. I have been unable to work for 13 years but I feel I’m just existing day to day. But I finally feel for the first time that I could possibly of found something I could do as work. I’m thinking I would love to learn restorative and yin yoga and eventually teach it to others with chronic illnesses say online somehow. I have been trying to find information on restorative yoga online such as what are all of the poses? Are they adapted from another form of yoga such as hatha and it’s best to learn that first. I just seem to be hitting a wall finding information about restorative yoga, even if I could find a book or something. I’ve found details on yin yoga but all I find for restorative is a description of it but no details of what all the poses are
Can anyone give me and help or advice please? Many thanks

5 Simple Tips To Make Restorative Yoga Your New Hobby

Are you looking for a hobby? Do you wish to add a new skill to your resume?

Well, if you are answering yes to any of the questions then restorative yoga is a perfect choice for you. It is an ancient practice that is gaining popularity day by day. It is known as “the art of relaxation”. It is a form of yoga where the practitioner lies down in a comfortable position and meditates.

It is one of the best ways to unwind and relax your body. It helps to relieve stress, promote a healthy mind and body, and also strengthen your core muscles.

So, if you are looking for a new hobby then start practicing restorative yoga and make yourself relax.

Learn restorative yoga online

If you are looking for the best way to learn restorative yoga online then you are in the right place. There are many resources available that will teach you this ancient practice. All you need to do is to find the best one and follow it.

Practice at home

If you are unable to practice at home due to certain reasons then you can practice at your home. This will not only increase your skills but also it will help you to have a peaceful mind.

Start small

If you are new to restorative yoga then you must start small. It is not necessary that you should start with the advanced poses. You can start by practicing some simple poses.

Keep practicing

Once you learn a particular pose then don’t stop practicing. If you practice for a while, then you will get a better and stronger muscle.

I hope that you will learn restorative yoga in the best way. I have also shared some simple tips that will help you to learn this art and make it your new hobby.