Amitabha Buddhism

What du you think about Amitabha Buddhism? I just created the Amitabha Yoga and the Amtiabha-Oracle. Amitabha (Japanese: Amida) is a Buddha figure of light and love. He lives in a paradise and changes the world into paradise.

Wikipedia: [I]Pure Land Buddhism, also referred to as Amidism, is a broad branch of Mahāyāna Buddhism and one of the most widely practiced traditions of Buddhism in East Asia. Pure Land is a tradition of Buddhist teachings that are focused on Amitābha Buddha. Pure Land oriented practices and concepts are found within basic Mahāyāna Buddhist cosmology, and form an important component of the Mahāyāna Buddhist traditions of China, Japan, Korea,Vietnam, and Tibet. In Japanese Buddhism, Pure Land teachings developed into independent institutional sects, as can be seen in the Jōdo-shū and Jōdo Shinshū schools. The invoking of Amitabha has its roots in the great pure land sutra in which Amitabha waits to go to nirvana until all beings have been saved.[/I]

[B]Amitabha Yoga[/B]

1. Put your hands together in front of your heart and move your feet. Visualize yourself as a Buddha of light. Think: ?I am a Buddha of light. I live in light. I walk the path of light.? Massage light into your whole body and think the mantra ?light?. Fill yourself with light. Feel how full of light you are.

2. Move a hand in blessing and send light to all beings. Think ?I send light to all people. May all people be happy. May the world be happy .?

3. Visualize Buddha Amitabha (or your personal spiritual role modell) over you in the sky. Put your hands together over the crown chakra and mentally say: ?Buddha Amitabha in heaven. Om all enlightened masters. Om inner wisdom. Please guide and help me on my way.?

4. Concentrate on your body, your mind, and the whole world, one after the other. Think the mantra ?Amitabha? while concentrating on each area. Purify your body, your mind and the whole world mentally and fill them with the energy of the mantra. Think or speak the mantra long enough so that the body, mind and the world are cleansed and feel energetically filled.

5. Put your hands on your lap or on the legs. Find your calm. Repeat the mantra ?Amitabha? mentally. Stop your thoughts. Relax in the meditation. Proceed with optimism on your way.