Anyone interested in helping with a quick survey about yoga for a good cause?

Hello! I am hoping some of you might have 5 minutes to spare and could complete a short survey for a good cause, here is a little explanation:

As part of my studies in Web Design and Development, I am developing a website for a good friend, to help her transition to teaching yoga full time.
My friend has been in a serious car accident in 2014 as a passenger whilst on a business trip. Yoga played a crucial contribution in her recovery process, and during this journey she has found her passion for teaching yoga to help others the way it helped her.
She has already passed her teaching exam and is working on making yoga her full time career.
My survey will help to find out more about potential users of her services. There is also the chance to win a free lesson with Iber (if you are not in London, per Skype?!)

I am not able to add a link here since I am new to this forum, but if you send me a message / let me know if you are interested, I will send it to you.
Thanks!

Sadie hi ,

I’m not sure I’d actually be the right person to help here - I am already teaching/building a business - but if I can help - I will. Sounds like an amazing story for your friend.
My e-mail is shonagarner@ml1.net
Shona

Hi Shona,

thank you very much for your message and your offer to help!
I have sent you an email.

All the best,
Susanne

Hi Sadie,

I see it’s been a few months since you posted. Are you still looking for folks to take your survey?

Be Blessed
LB