Arc of the covenantness tai chi

This 1 and three work for three (adjective) two work. :raised_hands:

I’m afraid my lil sisters gunna tell everybody I just squish my balls and squaccchhghghh like a lil squirrel :chipmunk:

All gurls are my little sister. Aahhh who is my sister????

No bad stuff! I don’t agree! How cool would that be!?! Let’s be good!

This is from an overwhelming movie but this picture looks okay. Scientifically more and for richeousnesszz sake more less of blank as wellimage

when you have to say a picture is worth a thousand words when you have to say a picture is worth one thousand words.

Aahhhh!!!

I would think about how mantras are actually very exciting more more more as they are are actually very tuning or awakening or tuning.

You’d maybe try thinking of how tuning awareness and tuning is interconnected but; not connected to the movie. Think about something like hermes dropping bag of ringing triangles and a baby little mini horse and a gong maybe a clasper hitting twice or maybe a mallet hitting twice in the beginning. I like that. Hiyah

Hold the paper ball like a sleeping exyptian the common known pose and then squish it like that or not and then make sure not to crush it if you care enough. And then listen to the structures energy and also that rawer or not rawer vibration, then find the proper frequency to shrink the ball past common matter phase age longevity units fully like a horse that grows and shrinks for some Taoist master playing with a friends friend and then think about quantum physics size or mana aura being wished or chi being whisped away from a quirins balls or ovaries and then imagine offering that energy to a healthy resource bank. Then you might like to entertain yourself next by playing pick up sticks or something.

Watch this Arab tahini is what life is all about. But I maybe wouldn’t maybe watch the scary videos on the channel about dangerous grinders or harmful farms. What I Eat In A Day (Vegan Healthy) - YouTube

Also imagine fractal force fields of the aura that also go through kaleidoscope phases so this is good for deintegrating away from entanglement of magnetic energies. And also think much about the great method of these force fields cognitively seperating you between others with a half distance rule that is change - lapse-expanding about other distances that one spends time tuning while in storage or in use or is also checking in on (monitoring) the method form as form equals function by imagining it’s form to create it of course

More liberally than what seb Alex said about naming things, say things with a cool name for techniques that is even lololol not sounding in a way I can say fully like the names of the matter but I guess hahahahaha the energy even probably would sound like that as sound effect words to emphasize the oomph of it and as I’m not really talking much about maybe you can get it when I say “and yessss the oomph” that I read about. Hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Move china!! Chgggghghghghggghghgggh…. Hehehe

Let yourself grow from below like the still giant still mountain still and be born again

This would be a nice sprinkle for time segments or rhythms and rhythm phases of flexing and spreading in the arc of the covenantness tai chi patterns prime time or even through the subtle base or small element-component arc of the covenantness tai chi routines as sprinkle sparkles or glisening subliminal alignment tickers of the essential oils or of course fume tickers or breath arc of the covenantness highlighted tickers or any other pulse reception-cognition worthy thing things of 81 or something of a structure with or by limits or if more subtler then I’d say 8100

And get some super energy going
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwjbtuC4ztz_AhVwq4kEHYdTAs8QwqsBegQIDhAB&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgloGY3UDZDo&usg=AOvVaw2Ivr7JWn-Se7ddjn8IN2xc&opi=89978449