stabilizing the body
and preparing the way
for the Divine to flow through:

To Awaken the Energy
and open the consciousness to experience
the ocean in a drop -
to find the 1 in All…

Namaste

Excellent. You can make it even richer, by taking the real meaning of the Sanskrt word, asana. It is ‘posture’ or ‘state’. Since yoga takes all objects as having multiple, layered bodies, your list should be extended, like this:

Physical Emotional Intellectual Spiritual
Balancing Equi-poised Rational Balanced
Healing From sentiments From subjectivity Healed
Strengthening Get handle on emotions Deeper perception Direct perception
Lengthening Greater reluctance to external triggers Greater indifference to internal desires Infinite
inviting flexibility See one’s own ‘self’ mirrored in others See one’s self mirrored in the whole Universe Dissolution of self
getting things moving Sensitivity to fine emotions of self & others Sensitivity to the essence of everything Essence itself
increasing our capacity for/of energy Purified nervous system & Sushumna opened Ability to shut the sensory data out Energy itself
stabilizing the body Flitting thoughts brought undercontrol Total concentration, no wavering No thoughts
preparing the way
for the Divine to flow through Emotional Intelligence Discerning Intelligence Universal Intelligence
Awaken the Energy All lower chakras active including Anahat All chakras active, except Crown Chakra Prana unhindered
open the consciousness to experience Awareness of divinity in all experiences See divinity through all experience Consciousness (non-experience)
find the 1 in All Empathize with all Think for all Know one & all

sorry for the text mess-up. Here’s the link:

http://www.makingofayogamaster.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Document2.html

Blessings,

Thanks for the link.

Blessings Be…

Standing as a Mountain
instead of focusing on balance
rest the awareness on the mind -
give room for the thoughts.

See how they unbalance us?

Sit with the thought