Asking for spiritual name and mantra

Dear Mukunda,
I do have many questions and will try to limit them for now. I thank you once again for your quick response.

Today as I was contemplating whether or not to ask you to provide me with a name or mantra I saw a blue jay outside. Of course I looked it up in one of my books, and it say it has the ability to connect the heavens and the earth to access each for greater power. It also says the blue jay is fearless and will help you connect with the deepest mysteries. It even states that it indicates that you are moving into a time where you can develop the innate royalty that is within you. In view of that I now feel comfortable to ask you for name or mantra so that I may more deeply connected with my spirits purpose and to remind me that I am never alone.

This all leads to my next questions. I have this feeling that this one mirror was put there to bring me to this one beginning reality, almost like a starting point for me. I have this feeling it was orchestrated for me. Is this true and where did I go? Was it like the beginning world of worlds? I had this feeling that I met myself and how I was first created. If that is so what essence did I bring back with me and why do I still feel a little displaced? The only way to describe how I feel is that this is how I felt when I was pregnant. Am I birthing something?

And if that wasn’t enough questions, why do I still have my rash? Why aren’t I comfortable in my own skin? What can I do to be more comfortable?

I can only follow all these questions with a statement of appreciation for all your help. I look forward to your response.

Namaste,
Lilian

Happy Valentines day.

This is an auspicious time to be seeking to know who you really are.  In seeking a spiritual name, you are showing that you are ready to know who you are fully, empowered, free of self centeredness.  The mantra that one receives is the reflection of a chosen deity that can guide you just as the inner teacher does.  I have been authorized by my guru to give initiation, via name, mantra, touch or sight.  The name and the mantra they belong together. Indeed the name and mantra reflect the omnipresence of Oneness.  How can one be alone when there is the experience of unity; or at least the way to unity. The two attributes are like two sides of a coin.  There is only one coin and thus only one metal; yet the faces are just an image that is given to the coin.  If you feel read for this call me and i will give you name and mantra, it is not to be written or shared with others.  It must be given directly; while in person is the best way to receive it, it can be given over the phone.  my phone is 303-442-7004.

To understand the deepest of this signifcance of what is reality i recommend you read the Concise Yoga Vasistha.  This edition will give you a day by day spiritual lesson for one year.  This text will help you begin to see the truth of spiritual reality of yourself and this world.  You can see how you are birthing yourself.  Like a mother giving birth to a higher form of herself.

I do not know why rash is still there.  Perhaps asking more specific questions will help your awareness to understand it.  What is the benefit of this rash?  your first two questions are not so good, but your last question is also good one.  

blessings. mukunda