Awesome place to find a yoga instructor

I am third year Business Management student writing a report at the University of Sheffield in regards to a hypothetical yoga related business idea. I am writing to you today for some feedback on the viability of this idea and some information about yoga instructors and any thoughts and comments would be greatly appreciated.

It is apparent that the popularity in yoga is vastly expanding and many eager yoga students are unable to regularly to commit to classes. My solution is LANEOFFERS .com 1, an online interactive yoga classes taught by professional yoga instructors in a real-time online yoga lesson through webcams. Teachers create sessions in which students sign up on a pay-as-you-go basis. Lessons are pre-paid for and a percentage of the price are given to the instructors. The session is interactive where teachers can see all of the students and the students can see the teacher through webcams. The limit to the number of students per class will be chosen by the instructor. After a session, there is an option for a 5-10 minute feedback period where instructors are given feedback to recommend for future users. This allows those who may not have the availability to go to yoga classes to regularly access a variety of instructors through the web. An online yoga community will allow teachers to have a limitless number of students that they can teach in the comfort of their own home.

Below is a very short questionnaire about your classes and thoughts about the idea. Your responses would be very useful and greatly appreciated. Please highlight appropriate answers in bold. laneoffers.com

Do you have a waiting list for any of your classes?

Yes No

How many students do you have on average per class?

0-5 6-10 11-15 16+

How much do you charge per class?

Less than ?5 per hour ?5-8 per hour ?8-12 per hour More than ?12 per hour

Would you be able to fit online yoga lessons into your schedule?

Yes No

Would you be interested in instructing yoga online? (Please explain reasons)

Hey, I can help you to Find the best yoga instructor.
Ram Jain

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 40,000 hours of Teaching Experience)

Ram Jain (ERYT 500, 40,000 hours teaching experience) is the director of Arhanta Yoga Ashram in India and Netherlands. In the last 19 years he has taught and mentored more than 4000 yoga teachers from all over the world. Ram was born and raised in India. He started his education in Yoga and Vedic philosophy at the age of 8 years. He has a profound knowledge of many ancient scriptures such as the Vedas, Bhagavad Gita, Patanjali Yoga Sutras, Hatha Yoga Pradipika. He also has in-depth knowledge of yoga anatomy and physiology. He has trained and practiced under several famous teachers such as Guru Ramananda (from the Swami Sivananda lineage), Swami Premananda, Shri Shamboo, and more. He has been teaching worldwide since 1998 and is loved among his students for his unique capacity of bringing the best out of his students and for his captivating philosophical stories.