Awkward but has anyone encountered pyschic powers yet?

i am curious about this.
practicing yoga and meditation will certainly lead to what patanjali said in his third parts of yogasutra:vibhutipad that there will be sidhdhis no matter what.
so even though its prohibited to demonstrate your powers but please can some one confirm this?:confused:

yes, it is true. But it might not come if you make it the primary focus of your practice…

I am glad to that you reply. Now my most concerned is in kriya yoga taught by ennio from kriyayogainfo he said that meditation is included in those 8 kriyas mainly last 2,i don’t have to do separately.
Can some one give me some advice on this? I love the Hong su meditation. But after some asana and kriya yoga I haven’t much time for that. What should I do…?

In my experience,if you find a Path,meditation,or regular Spiritual exercises,and do it regularly,you will obtain Spiritual power(s).

CityMonk said correctly about your goal.

Try to find a Teacher,it will facilitate your progress.
As a final word of advice,be good person,stay with light and goodness.

Thanks both of you. I am disciple of Osho.it has been 7 years now. I had some beautiful experience while doing meditation but because of some back pain and other issue I leaned toward yoga and find it more help full in my spiritual progress. Peace

If,after 7 years you still ask for spiritual power,then something is wrong with your path.
In addition,you have back pain?
imho,if you continue same path,you will have more pain and continue to ask.
In your place,I would change a teacher.

In that 7 years I lack consistency and back problem is due to my height and wrong habit of sitting and bad posture which just easily cured in 2 weeks of posture practice and some yoga. it’s like more wrong on disciple side than guru himself. I can’t blame anyone than me. Now I understand meaning of discipline.

7 years silent meditation to neutralize Osho poison.

So you think he is poisoning everyone. .

Yes, he is an entertainer only. His dirtiness does not reflect on you as long as you are free now. That is all that matters.

I have some subtle experience while doing his active meditation for 21 days.
Like wakefulness while sleeping. Can really watch my dream as movie while sleeping. But due to my study I have to leave it behind for quite time. Then I never get to that meditation again as its stage 2 involve heavy catharsis including screaming laughing crying etc etc. Can you give me some references to read out for kriya yoga??
In last Kriya stage of 7 when I have to just simple be aware of each and every Chakra one after another there are moments of pause between thought and sometime I just felt lost in some space. Is it right?

Yes that is right, the wise master khechari-mudra to secure the strong flow of energy.
Lost in space is not really that useful, so apply khechari to progress forward in practice.

Sir I am far away from khechari. I have just started since week though I have been doing yoga and paranayam for more than 6 months. …

One’s aim with Yoga should be having a quiet mind and devotional connection all the time. This will bring true contentment, satisfaction and happiness. It is important to ignore spiritual powers if they occur. It’s just a trick of the mind and will lead almost everybody astray.

psychic / paranormal powers are highly subjective and are labeled as the great distractions/traps in the YS.
Why would you even want to believe in paranormal powers?