Be a Meditation Teacher from your Home

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board. I am searching for people who want to support me in my goal of helping 100,000 people develop the habit of meditation and live from the inside out.

I have created a 21 day program (with a lifetime of support) that helps people develop the “habit” of meditation. (And it’s more than meditation it’s about living from a place of Presence).

Anyway, in order to reach the goal of 100,000 people, I need more facilitators. These “classes” are done via teleconference for 21 days in a row. I have all the materials and will teach “facilitators” the 21 day format in detail.

However, the first requirement is that you participate in a 21 day meditation circle. So if anyone is interested in being a “facilitator” I will gift the 21 day meditation circle to you!

See more info at: Meditation Challenge: Meditation Instruction, Meditation Practice, Meditation Class, Learn to Meditate

Pick a circle (coming up July 17th and July 30th) and let me know which one you want to take and I will sign you up for it…

Thanks for raising consciousness and supporting humanity by helping people develop the habit of meditation.

For those of you who are yoga teachers, this would be a wonderful adjunct to your practice…

Peace,
Lisa Hepner

Hey, do you want to become a meditation teacher? we are at Arhanta yoga offer meditation teacher training classes online at an affordable price.

Become a certified and confident Meditation teacher with our comprehensive online training of 50 hours. Learn to teach meditation and complete the course at your own pace. Learn from expert teacher Ram Jain (ERYT 500) with his 20+ years of teaching experience. After successful completion of the course, you will receive a certificate that allows you to start teaching Meditation all over the world.

What Will You Learn?

Here is a brief overview of what you will learn in this meditation course

• How to practice meditation correctly?

• How to teach meditation?

• How to develop the right voice & script?

• How to setup and structure a class?

• How to teach 18 meditation scripts?

• Evidence based benefits of meditation

• Meditation and neuroscience

• An overview of different meditation traditions

• Fundamental principles of meditation

• Understand the science behind meditation

• Understand the difference between different meditation styles

• Important do's and don't s of teaching meditation

• Anatomy for finding the right sitting position

• How to integrate meditation in daily life?