Be a part of a book

Hi All,

I am a yogi and author; I am looking for folks who teach, either studio owners or teachers, who can give me about (no more than)250 words on the following (one or each)

*this is advice for a new student of yoga or a new teacher of yoga

Topics:

Asanas
Pranayama
Meditation
Anatomy
Bhandas
Teaching Ethics
Teaching Methods
Philosophy
Forms of yoga (power, therapy, etc)
Special demographic advice
Marketing advice

There is no pay, BUT do add your name and website. There may be slight editing which is the norm with publishing.

ALSO: if you are feeling photogenic, please send a photo in an ASANA
The following must be accompainied.
The name of the Asana and style of yoga
Your name (and your website)
Why you chose this asana & a bit about it from “the heart” as well as a how-to on it.
*no more than 250 words.
PLEASE NO WHITE CLOTHING & Nothing sexy. Modesty is key.

Please send to Michele@globalmediaguru.com
[B]*Only send if you are agreeing to be a part of the book and release your words and/or likeness. [/B] We can’t discuss book per privacy contract beyond this: an inspirational book for those who love yoga.

Please cut and paste and sent it to others!

I am not photogenic, and I wonder, maybe you have a section of “how not to”-s.
I can make a perfect example of wrong asana practice ! :slight_smile:

LOL Vedddyyy Funny!

I’m sure you look all zen in your asanas!

michele

maybe I am wrong but would a true yogi call him/her self a yogi?
if you are a true yogi you should already have enough knowledge from your studies to write a book, no?
thousands of books already out there that lack true insight into what yoga really is, dont need another one
seeker

Perhaps you misunderstood.

First, I call myself a yogi as this is a part of me, not to profess greatness. Not even the highest yogi’s would profess great knowledge; that would be selfish, self-centered and extremely limiting.

Secondly, the book is written, and already contracted. I am giving others a chance to share their own knowledge, promote themselves and bring people who love yoga together in more ways than forums and yoga seminars.
I’ve had others who have contributed who have understood well & have been emailing and contributing-so I don’t think it was a communication problem on my end, but if so, I do apologize.

I won’t be checking in here anymore as I’m a bit busy with emails now - but thank you so much for being an incredible teacher in patience this long day!