Be Flexible to do Yoga everyday

Yoga is a more powerful exercise to protect and cure our whole body. not only protect but also make a more flexible body. It;'s more help full to adjust body in every circumstance. It increases the capabilities of working and immunity. There are lots advantages of flexibility your body, Person looks smart and young & be confident all time.

1 Like

I’ve often heard the excuse “I’m not flexible enough to do yoga”. To me, that sounds like, “I’m too dirty to take a shower”

Ha ha, that’s a quick solution for an excuse like that :smiley: Whenever you skip yoga for any reason, how do you feel then?

yup, It’s an interesting thing, so there is no more problem face, you can drop anytime. If within a week can do yoga 1-2 times. It’ll maintain your flexibility.

Everyone misses days! I’m a college student working three jobs! It’s a good day if I get to the mat, but saying “I do yoga” doesn’t come with the qualifier “I do yoga everyday”. I would love to get the mat every day, but for me, and a lot of other people, it doesn’t happen with our busy schedules. Don’t beat yourself up if it’s not a daily habit, but give thanks for all the times when you can!

So true. Yoga is essential to our body, mind, and soul. It takes discipline, hard work, and perseverance but when mastered there are rewards. If you like more info on yoga and yoga products here is a place I recommend click here: http://chrishalljr.ga

Yoga is great weapon for increasing the body flexibility. In these days many people are adding yoga in their daily routine. Yoga is for improving the body flexibility but by the regular practice of the yoga asanas for the 20 minutes in the daily routine.