Be there that

Shokunin attitude.

Be there that.

Dissolve, Dissolve, Dissolve.

Be there that.

Drop falling on still water.

Be there that.

Drop, Surface,Striking surface, be all at once.

Be there that.

Radiating from center outwards ever expanding ring enraptured.

Be there that.

Listen to sound of being.

Feel vibration of being.

See light of being.

Swelling from no… thing all at once.

Be there that.

Radiating ever outwards, be joy itself, love, devotion, appreciation, gratitude, kindness, tenderness, understanding, essence of all these and more, all at once.

Be there that.

Essence, essence, essence all at once.

Be there that.

Dissolve, Dissolve, Dissolve, Radiate Dissolve.

Be there that.

All of thee above all at once.

Be there that.

Whence being becomes? where being goes?

Be there that.

Dissolve, revivify, re-radiate ever repeating cycle, ever accelerating cycle, being, becoming, repeating, repeating, repeating. Auuuuummmmmmmm.

Be there that.

When tongue involuntarily enters point between the brows.

Be there that.

Spine vibrates form crown to base from base to crown there is no up there is no down be there that, be there that, be there that.

No longer you know if it is a breath you give or a one you take.

Be there that.

Breath is still emptiness is filled be there that, be there that, be there that.

You are one at one with all there is no…thing and it is all.

Oh Joy and know that thou art that.

Arrived you have be there that, be there that,THOU ART THAT, thou art that…

Returned again from plains on high I know I’ve dipped my spoon into the Lord my God’s spiritual sky and the clouds were made removed from mine eyes, yet experiences such as these take time to integrate as he doth please.

Words can not convey how much I feel love for thee, please let wet tears suffice, as being human is a vice coming to know you extols a joyous price.

Daily a little more of your majesty is revealed unto me from thee as you oh Lord unburden me.

Om Gurudev, OM Gurudev Lahiri Mahasaya OM, it is to thee I bow It is thee I hath seen twixt closed eyes up in the brow. It is to you I return again and again with shokunin application of your gift.

Again is now.

Be there that.

All time is now.

Be there that.

Seeking,

This is a nice piece you have written. It has deep meaning to me in relation to the Kriya Yoga of Yogiraj Lahiri Mahasaya. Thanks for sharing this!