Benefits of taking the training

I'm new to Yoga, and so far I'm just training by watching Youtube videos. I've asked elsewhere how I go about picking what's the right way for me to learn, so that might change.

I don't have a desire to start my own Yoga school, as I an a tech consultant by trade. I do however homeschool my kids and volunteer with my local church, and senior center. These places are constantly looking to the volunteers to use their knowledge to teach others. Would it be a good idea for me to do some sort of teacher training for Yoga later down the road in order to volunteer as a yoga instructor for these groups? I love teaching others what I know, but I don't want to do harm. I would want to know I am teaching them correctly before I do anything. I currently volunteer to teach self defense to women and girls, so I do have experience doing this sort of thing. I just dont' feel I want to do it for a living.

Thoughts?

Taking the yoga training helps you in expanding your knowledge about yoga training. By taking the yoga training classes it become high chance of yours to become the certified and qualified yoga instructor who can lead the yoga classes at anywhere in the world.
Benefits of yoga training:
• Personal yoga practice
• Growth and self understanding
• Life changing experience
• Become a certified trainer

While there is always a good reason to learn yoga for health benefits but if you really truly to wish to get familiar with yoga as an ancient scientific practice then it’s a great idea to do Yoga Teacher Training.
Yoga isn't just about the physical asana practice however is an amalgamation of practices that also bring benefits to your passionate, mental and spiritual well-being.
Gives Deep Yoga Learning
Manages deep personal practice
Changes worldview
Lifts fundamental abilities
Builds up your spirituality

Thanks for sharing this great info.

Hi!
It’s really impressive to know that you aren’t looking forward to earn from but share your knowledge with others.

Yes, it is great to learn yoga the right way before teaching it to someone else. Joining a good yoga school will help you learn the fundamentals of yoga. It will refine your existing yoga skills too. Above all, if you are a certified yoga teacher, you can teach it to others too. Here’s a yoga school I've heard in Rishikesh, India. It’s EKATTVA YOGSHALA. The best place to learn traditional yoga forms through their 200 hours teacher training course. It’s also affordable as compared to many countries across the globe.

I hope you find what you’re looking for.
Thank you!