Best places to do YTT?

I’m looking into doing my yoga teacher training and would love to hear:

• where people have done theirs
  • Was it worth the money?
  • How was the content?
  • What have you done after the course?
  • Was the location of the course ok? Catering etc
1 Like

Arhanta yoga is one of the best place where you can learn yoga teacher training program.

Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.

Meet Your Teacher

Ram Jain

(ERYT-500 & YACEP with 22 years, 40,000+ hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science of yoga, and discover the life-changing gift of yoga for themselves for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

This passion to help others succeed drives all of us at Arhanta.

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, develop your skills, confidence, and take control of your life.