Best Yoga Methods

Hatha

By definition, hatha is a physical yoga practice, which is pretty much all yoga you’ll find in this hemisphere. One of the six original branches of yoga, “hatha” encompasses nearly all types of modern yoga. In other words, hatha is the ice cream if styles like ashtanga and Bikram are vanilla and chocolate chip. Today, classes described as “hatha” on studio schedules are typically a basic and classical approach to yogic breathing exercises and postures.

Iyengar

This is a purist yoga named after founder B.K.S. Iyengar. Props like blocks, straps, harnesses, and incline boards are used to get you more perfectly into positions and have earned the style its nickname, “furniture yoga.” Appropriate for all ages and abilities, Iyengar yoga is all about precise alignment and deliberate sequencing. Don’t take that to mean easy.

Prenatal

Yoga postures carefully adapted for expectant mothers. Prenatal yoga is tailored to help women in all stages of pregnancy, even those getting back in shape post-birth. When you keep your muscles strong through your term, they will still have the strength and energy to return to normal.

Restorative

Less work, more relaxation. You’ll spend as many as 20 minutes each in just four or five simple poses (often they’re modifications of standard asanas) using strategically placed props like blankets bolsters, and soothing lavender eye pillows to help you sink into deep relaxation. There’s also psychic cleansing: the mind goes to mush and you feel brand new. It’s something like group nap time for grownups. It’s better not to fall asleep, though

The variety of instruction is enough to bewilder anyone. But are there some consistent principles that run through all these details? Are all these different approaches just alternate paths to the same destination? Or are there lots of different agendas all masquerading under the name Trikonasana? And how does all this focus on physical detail relate to the deeper levels of benefit that asana practice can provide, like increased strength, flexibility, and ease in the muscles and skeleton, enhanced functioning of the internal organs, greater peace and calm, and the experience of unity and freedom that is yoga’s most profound promise?

More Methods From Community Members Will Be Appreciated

If You Guys Know More Then Must Reply :grinning:

1 Like

If you want to become expert in yoga I would suggest you to join yoga teacher training offer by Arhanta yoga, Arhanta yoga is one of the best place where you can learn yoga online.

Our 200-hour Hatha Yoga Teacher Training in India is a certified professional course that deals with an in-depth knowledge of Hatha Yoga. This comprehensive course is ideal for people who wish to pursue teaching yoga or advance further in their yoga journey. The course is led by knowledgeable and experienced teachers from our yoga ashram in India. Since 2009, more than 6000 yoga teachers have been certified from our ashrams in India and in the Netherlands.

Hi there. I have been doing yoga for a awhile now and can see some great differences. I thought it would be nice to share this video that helps me a lot.