Best yoga online classes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Ok, I was flagged. I did not realize that I couldn't share my teachers' pages.

However, I should be able to share mine yes?

Yoga Infusion is my channel on youtube where I provide free classes once a week. They are generally in the style of power yoga, mingled with hiit workouts, and are between 30-40 minutes. Good for the experienced beginner or intermediate practitioner who wants to get stronger in their body.

youtube.com/yogainfusion

Hello, i like this lady. She is very good and her classes are relaxing. This site does not try to sell you anything deapite what it says. It is a youtube page

With an online course, you gain control of your learning. You can study at your own schedule. You can replay the videos as many times as you want. Online learning provides flexibility and convenience if you don't have the possibility to travel away for a month long course.

Start your journey to become a certified yoga teacher with our Yoga Alliance accredited online 200-hour Hatha Yoga teacher certification course. With this course, you will develop all the necessary skills to start teaching yoga professionally. You will learn, how to instruct, adjust, correct, modify and structure a comprehensive yoga class. Upon successful completion of the course, you will receive an accredited certificate that enables you to start teaching yoga all over the world.