Best Yoga Teacher Training Course in Rishikesh

Advance your yoga practice and training through yoga ttc programs( 200 Hour, 300 Hour & 500 Hour Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh) offered by Chandra Yoga Meditation Ashram, situated in a serene location in Rishikesh, set away distractions and pollution. The course in thoughtfully and covers much on what you really is and how we can use it's teaching to teach others. We have the very best teachers that share their time and what is most important is their passion for teaching is evident so this quality leaves the students in a more inspired frame of mind.

For your yoga practice, you are provided with the two very spacious yoga halls unsurpassed panoramic 360-degree views of nature that is a delight for those to look upon, and pure to the senses that reach your innermost being. We pride ourselves in the endeavor to provide a stress-free atmosphere to better calm your mind and inner self.

Go through our website( https://www.yogattcglobal.com) to know more about yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh, India.

Learn the yoga aspects and basic yoga principles by joining the Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh. By joining this yoga course it will help you in understanding the basic principles of yoga. In this yoga program you will learn the yoga poses, meditation, pranayama, mudras and bandhas etc. This is best yoga program you can join in Rishikesh and cover you all yoga aspects. In this yoga program you will learn the yoga poses, yogic sleep, yoga philosophy, and yoga anatomy.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Arhanta Yoga ® is an international yoga teacher training school with Yoga ashrams in India and the Netherlands. We provide internationally accredited professional yoga courses and training while maintaining the authenticity of the ancient teachings.

Meet The Course Director,

Ram Jain

(ERYT-500 and YACEP with 40,000 hours of teaching experience)

I am thankful for the gift of yoga in my life. I've been helping people transform their lives with the science, practice, and principles of yoga for over two decades.

Born into a family where yoga has been the way of life since five generations, my formal yoga journey began aged eight at a Vedic school in India. I was trained in the tradition of Swami Sivananda. I received a solid foundation in scriptures, including Vedas, Upanishads, Bhagavad Gita, and Yoga Sutras (to name a few).

My deep curiosity for knowledge also led me to study modern sciences like anatomy, physiology, western philosophy with pioneer teachers of new traditions.

I see yoga as a way to master the five senses, so I named the ashram 'Arhanta Yoga,' the yoga to master the five senses!

At Arhanta, we don't just teach yoga. We teach you how to reach your potential, deepen your knowledge, build your confidence, and take charge of your life.