Bikram vs. 200hr.TT

Hello everyone!

I’m having a tough time trying to decide whether the first teacher training I do is straight to Bikram (I’ve been practicing Bikram for 3 years) or a vinyasa 200hr. program. I really want to do Bikram but it’s thousands of dollars of which I don’t have at the moment…
I want to do the 200hr. certification to use that towards a pre-natal yoga certification…

Would it be wise to go into Bikram TT with no other knowledge other than Bikram?? Most teachers at my school know and teach more than one style of yoga…

Hi Yogis.

I can suggest India is the best place for learn yoga because this is the birth place of yoga.And courses in India is chaffer then another countries.I surprised when i found 200 hr course price 5000 usd at Thailand and 6000usd at Singapore with out lunch and dinner.They are providing only break first and sharing bad.And focusing only for physical fitness But Indian courses are totally difference then western world with low price .with in 1000usd to 2000 usd including single room,food three time with many more facilities you can get course at India.Rishikesh,Dharmshala,Goa,Karela these are some of famous yoga places at India.You can try in these places.

Thank you.