Can't find posts in a closed thread

I have a problem with closed thread. I can’t find my posts and discussion in a thread that was closed. Seems all discussion was removed except one person posts. Is there a way to see the rest of discussion?

I removed them as I want each person to decide for themselves if utilizing that forum feature is best for them, at present, without being swayed one way or another by peer pressure. It’s very rare that I do so and apologize if that upsets you.

The only thing is, you can still see that something had been said by the blocked person. You just don’t know what it was. Have to contend with my curiosity lol

[QUOTE=David;34354]I removed them as I want each person to decide for themselves if utilizing that forum feature is best for them, at present, without being swayed one way or another by peer pressure. It’s very rare that I do so and apologize if that upsets you.[/QUOTE]

Ok, I see your point. I just noticed I had already this discussion opened in other tab so I could finish reading - maybe its good it is closed now. It was just bit sudden to loose all discussion and thought there is a link to archive or sth to see the rest of it.

I could have better communicated what I did, and why, in that thread. My apologies, hopefully I’ll handle it better next time.