Clean up the world

I know this is a poem but it is also a movement, pleasee pass this on and put it into emails if you wish, if you dont, no bad things will happen, no bad luck or any of that.
A WORLD WITHOUT LITTER

If we pick up one piece of trash

Per person per day

The litter problem will go away

6 billion people

For one whole year

2,190,000,000, 000

Pieces of trash would disappear

If you forget one day,

do two the next

No need to worry, no need to stress

if you wonder if this is something we can do

Of course we can

It starts with you

how about we clean this world, one piece of trash at a time

that’s good.

thanks albert
since this post has been made I have picked up over 200 pieces of trash so I have averaged more then one per day. I honestly believe the world can be cleaned up and if everyone does just a little it can make a huge difference. and since maybe everyone wont do a little my aim is to more then do my part. I hope this does not come across as ego as I am sure that there are others who have done way more then me, just stating the intentions and vision
this series of books is a pretty interesting fairy tale of helping the world
http://www.spaceoflove.com/books/books.htm
real or not it is interesting and insightful and it is always fun to read fairy tales

Hi

I like it:)

Hmmm…Gud 1…

[QUOTE=justwannabe;17634]thanks albert
since this post has been made I have picked up over 200 pieces of trash so I have averaged more then one per day. I honestly believe the world can be cleaned up and if everyone does just a little it can make a huge difference. and since maybe everyone wont do a little my aim is to more then do my part. I hope this does not come across as ego as I am sure that there are others who have done way more then me, just stating the intentions and vision
this series of books is a pretty interesting fairy tale of helping the world

real or not it is interesting and insightful and it is always fun to read fairy tales[/QUOTE]

Thank you for refering to my site (Space of Love), I am glad to find likeminded people here! :slight_smile:

I happened to read book 1 Anastasia in 1996 when it has just been published in Russia, I got very excited and fall in love with the books since that time.
From 2001 to 2008 I used to live in New Zealand where I spread the word about Space of Love co-creation, I also created and set up a website named Space of Love both in English and Russian, telling a lot about Anastasia’s ideas with the hope that someone may find their real Self, their true predestination on this path…
I believe that we all are co-creators of Space of Love and our planet is the place where we learn and contribute from our heart…

WOW…so true!! Thanks for posting that.

There is a lot more around this movement is happening now in the world.
Eco-villages of Kin’s domains are sprouting in Russia and in other contries.
There exist more than 140 ecovillages of Anastasia type in Russia alone. Ukraine and Belorussia together have about 60.
And all those ecovillages were born within 10 years only!

Your welcome brother,
how many sites so you have in the US? I know of one in shambala-shasta any other ones? Congrats on doing something great for the Earth.
my blessings to you
Brother Neil

Thank you for welcoming message, Brother Neil! :slight_smile:
Yes, I also know about one - acting and growing ecovillage of Kin’s domains in US 0 Shambhala Shasta. Although I know some people in US thinking about creating a Kin’s domain in their area.

Aum…

My Gurujī often tells, the litter that we see in the world (both material and psychological) is a physical form of the dirt that littering-souls have inside their minds…as actions follow intentions…

it would be better to heal the minds, the habits will automatically get healed…
:slight_smile:

good poem …

Sadāśiv Dās

[QUOTE=Reunion;19798]Aum…

My Gurujī often tells, the litter that we see in the world (both material and psychological) is a physical form of the dirt that littering-souls have inside their minds…as actions follow intentions…

it would be better to heal the minds, the habits will automatically get healed…
:slight_smile:
good poem …
Sadāśiv Dās[/QUOTE]

That’s TRUE. Thoughts, imageries and intentions come first.

Nice

John
Don Joao Resort

All Ringing Cedars books, first and second editions and much more - http://astore.amazon.com/spaceoflove-20
Also If you wish to have all 9 RCoR books in PDF, please feel free to contact me!