Clothing - Please Help

Hello Everyone,

I need as much feedback as possible about Yoga & Relaxation clothes. I have a few questions that i need answered about this as i am a student at the London College of Fashion and i am currently doing a project on yoga clothing and i really need to hear what you think about the clothes on offer to you so i would be so so grateful if you could help me with this.

Also if possible could you state how old you are when you reply please, thanks.

The sort of questions i need answered are as follows, you dont need to answer all of them if you dont want to but question 5 is the important one.

1. Which yoga clothing brand is you favourite at the moment?

2. What do you like about this particular brand?

3. What do you expect from the clothes that you buy for yoga?

4. If you could change anything about the clothes that are on offer to you what would it be?

5. Would you prefer to have a wider choice of designs and for the garments to be more fashionable and individual to you?

6. Lastly is there anything in particular that you dislike about yoga clothing?

Thanks for this :smiley:

I hope my answers help some: (I am 23)

1. Which yoga clothing brand is you favourite at the moment?
    I never had a certain brand or even “yoga clothes” that were specific to the art.

2. What do you like about this particular brand? N/A

3. What do you expect from the clothes that you buy for yoga? N/A

4. If you could change anything about the clothes that are on offer to you what would it be? I yoga nude.

5. Would you prefer to have a wider choice of designs and for the garments to be more fashionable and individual to you? I would answer yes, if I wore them.

6. Lastly is there anything in particular that you dislike about yoga clothing? I just don’t like to wear anything. All clothing is binding, and reduces my freedom in my body and my mind.

im 19 and i wear as little clothes as possible.

Hmmmmm. I worked as a market researcher in Tokyo for 8 years and it sounds to me like your questions are commercially motivated rather than being asked out of a simple quest for knowledge. In other words, the phrasing and nature of the questions sound exactly like those of a mainstream sportswear manufacturer who - eager to cash in on some perceived “yoga craze” - is trying to form a hypothesis.
I concede that there is a financial/commercial motive in study. After all, I assume that you eventually want to get a job. In fact, as a student, it may even please you to hear that you already sound so “professional”. The problem (in my humble opinion) is that you sound like a professional marketing executive; not a professional designer (to whom, again in my humble opinion, the answers to these questions shouldn’t matter).
Personally, it would be difficult for me to answer these questions without knowing a little bit more about why they’re being asked in the first place as they sound suspiciously UN-like a school project.

I’m going to agree with my collegue above.

While part of the project you are doing may involve this sort of information, there aren’t really any design questions at all.

Frankly, as it relates to yoga clothing, it isn’t well conceived. It prays upon the same psycho-social elements that non-yoga clothing uses.

I find my yoga clothing based solely on how it serves my practice. Nice looking shorts that bind me in twists are horid. If I can move it doesn’t matter how d@mn trendy I am. And it’s yoga class where students are to shift to internal reference (and not be glancing at the lastest fashion on the adjacent mat).

Hello Charlie, stumbled on this guide to yoga clothing. Hope it helps.

Stephen

Actual topic! If you're looking for feedback and opinions on yoga and relaxation clothes, I recommend checking out Boohoo reviews . These reviews can provide you with valuable information and insights about the clothing options available to you. As a student at the London College of Fashion, gathering feedback from real users can greatly contribute to your project on yoga clothing. Your efforts to hear people's thoughts and experiences will be greatly appreciated and will help you gain a comprehensive understanding of the topic.