Collection of relaxing videos for yoga and meditation

Hey guys
I wanted to share a full collection of relaxing videos for yoga and meditation created by me during 2011. My films combine all the natural calming factors such as real sounds of birds and waves, wind and water.

I’ve been receiving a lot of positive feedback and thought of sharing with you too. I only have 8 posts and can not put Youtube links here, can someone pm me, I will be happy to share…
Thanks
Dimi

Anyone?

Hey, I’m new here as well but i think it will be ok if u make here the next 6 posts that u need to reach the 15…:slight_smile: by this post u may give us more info about urself, how long u practise and specific information about the videos!
Namaste :slight_smile:

Hey Anjeli
It’s been over 3 weeks since I posted, I don’t think anyone is interested but just for you, I can input the name you will be able to find using search engines. Look for “LoungeV”

Love
नमस्ते
Namaste

Hey Love,
It gave me link to facebook is that the one?
I will check it!
Thank you very much, and I’m sure many people are interested just havent seen the post yet! They will!
Namaste!

Oh by the way, search for this phrase on Google "Relax TV 3 hours of Relaxing Music, Nature Sounds, Ambient HD Films ".
That will be a 3 hour long film for Yoga meditation and exercises