Colon cancer

I have a student recovering from colon cancer-in her early 40’s. She was taking chemo and started losing her eyesight. After 6 months of treatments, she has decided to forego the last 3 months. She is in search of holistic treatment. Should we try breathing, visualization and relaxation techniques? What about the joint-freeing series? Thank you!

Dear DSexton,

I think you would like to post this question in Mukunda’s Q&A for his response. This forum hosts general topics for all to discuss and comment on. Please resubmit this question to Q&A.

namaste!
Chandra

** I have moved the post to this Q&A forum – Chris (Administrator)

Deb -

Joint freeing is always beneficial regardless of the condition. With regular use it can increase the flow of prana that is healing and can restore imbalanced pranas to their energetic home locations.  Learning to feel the prana and life force energy flows is highly beneficial.  As from that she can learn to direct her own healing regardless of what therapy she may want to pursue.  For cancer it is best to give visualization, affirmations, and inquiry meditations (not trying to do deep meditation) into what do I want?  What is incomplete?  Do i have any resentments to others that i can clean up?  

Blessings. Mukunda