Comments about Sarvapriyanandas video

sadistic mind control is something you should make sure is not your issue. An arhat still has a level of blessing the earth because they are wanting to live in an earth that is perfect anyway for themselves anyway. Don’t sacrifice more than you can afford manifest creating the manifesting perfect body as soon as possible obviously. That body is the me that has mastered the core philosophy in nature of what completion is. Large earth global scale programming are real and obviously apparent. Hahahahahahaha if you are evil you go to hell if you are good you go to heaven. Words are merely descriptive of what reality is even for evil vs good because they are questioning what or where consciousness can be or can be searched for as words are just sounds with obligations. It doesn’t cost anything to do good there is a balance to everything on earth or anywhere in the universe but there are essential truths so don’t sacrifice more than you can afford of time energy form function. You do more good no matter what if you are multiplicitely enhancing your health because that is even what uproots the worster evils by number and sustainability forms proving divine law is something that is worthy and that evil is more pathetic that we can spend time or other riches proving or allowing. Now be reasonable because the abilities you have are limited and of what is in your present analysis is possibly not aligned correctly so you must understand that you must tune those and stay strong about strenuous moments especially and to especially not sacrifice more than you can afford. The ultra kundalini power which is a real samadhi will destroy anything that is pathetically testing by the method of plainest stating during time enough chosen that they cannot sin cannot proceed cannot hurt or they suffer unfortunately eternal hell or just unreasonably long or don’t live or don’t live after death before afterlife; you will go to receive gifts from heaven if you choose to become healthy as a heavenly environment is. All pray for perfection we all pray to the eldest in the universe we pray knowing we help the one who is in the rank and only cherishes dignity. Okay.

And if you want to think about more than you need, well I’m doing it just don’t sacrifice more than you can afford and the evil decognizes or dematerializes by the method of away astronomer style you can use it organically whenever it’s exactly in the end, that energy is better off not on the planet of course, you’d only summon that organic material back to earth when you are sure it’s been organic. Okay maybe it’s better but not even really I’d guess.
But, I may be more particular. Fragile x unknown because one is the other is quite a bit of a method.
They should have festivals where they walk 1/10 miles per hour and jiggle chimes hanging from their vines because I think that is something that I noticed manifested into my mind quite as a simply likable thing and manifested quite easily and they could make those part of art dance music whatever festivals.

Look out for bad moments and nonchalant murderous mutlilationistic sadistic either phantomly or telepathically curse enchanted dundeonous torture of people who are too much allowed to have any random powers. just know what is serious and what is play. What I mention is worse that any of us can conceive by the nature of time or death? Understand the truth of life.

https://www.wussu.com/laotzu/laotzu01.html

I’m gonna be at the party. I’m leaving. I’m coming back. I’m leaving. I’m coming back. I’m leaving. I’m coming back. I’m leaving and coming back. I just felt like saying this so easily.

I don’t care if it’s only a metaphors I still don’t want to go to heaven most likely. I guess I’m somewhat of an energy on this channel. Just don’t get familiar.

OM OM OM. lead us from the unreal to the real.

Shanti om shanti om.

Om om om shanti om shanti om.

Shanti shanti shanti om om om if you really try to read my mind you’ll probably be in hell. Read the lotus sutra. Infinity is a virtue. I hear voices and am not happy which the way I’m treated. It is unpleasant and I my body is disagreeing. The mind is part of the body.

Don’t listen to anybody tell you otherwise you can say leave me alone and they can handle it if they are trying to leave you alone. Their heart knows the truth. The heart is the whole body.

As in the heart is definitely one word for heart and body. You don’t need to know who is hurting you. If you learn about the heart you can but you don’t even need to in a big way.

Anyone who sins goes to hell. If they read your mind and do not obey everything on the sanyasi page by at veganstringbean fully considerably then they are definitely going to hell there is exactly no doubt unless you don’t want to think about how they are already there. 🪬

Cleanse purify assist your self in your life story. That understanding of a life story can help you understand that you are really an owner of the 81 scales and its master ability allowing them to be functioning as scales literally by any units whatsoever.
You don’t want to burn or rot suffering of course. Or enter death frequently(setting)