Criticism and questioning

apparently a bad thing here… unless of course you follow the party line and worship the few favorites :wink:

I find this rather interesting and rather telling too

Post that offends because they do not agree or dare question the chosen of the site locked or deleted… they burned books in the past that were threatening too.:wink:

Complaint after complaint ignored and the offenders still post freely and attack member in anyway and anywhere they so desire… and those that question or fight back are banned and I thought this was supposed to be handled like a yoga studio… me thinkest you need to rethink the site rules because you are not following them…. :wink:

I leave you with this and I dedicate it to YogaForums, particularly the last line

Do what you will…

Well… now to my walk about

Member was permanently banned for this post - admin edit - 12:49am central 05-20-11

You just gave your opinion of what you liked on the forum and what not.

Thank you for your opinion and have a nice day.

Thank you for your opinion Yulaw. I almost forgot you posted here, as I’ve not seen you post here for a long time - and when you do - it is a criticism. Ironic.

ahhh the sharks smell blood in the water… be careful…sometimes it is just chum and the fishermen are waiting

No one ever said you can’t criticize and question anything anyone says. Its actually [U]recommended[/U].

However, no one ever said people won’t fight back and won’t do their best to discredit your arguments.

I fully encourage all criticism and questioning. In fact Yulaw knock yourself out and go all out.

However, you were not really making a valid criticism or asking a valid question in your thread, “Just a thought” you were just being troublesome and complaining about certain members on this forum, whom I will add, you have not interacted with for a long time.

However, if you want a debate - jump in one of the many threads on this forum and contribute something, yeah?

Sometimes, I don’t understand you Yulaw. You don’t think Hindus should defend their faith, even after all the misinformation and ignorance that was running rampant before Hindus like SD entered the scene? You don’t think we should speak our mind? You don’t think Hindus should get frustrated and angry (within reason of course) at all after the bilge they have been forced to swallow for 2 millennia?

[QUOTE=Nietzsche;61498]Sometimes, I don’t understand you Yulaw. You don’t think Hindus should defend their faith, even after all the misinformation and ignorance that was running rampant before Hindus like SD entered the scene? You don’t think we should speak our mind? You don’t think Hindus should get frustrated and angry (within reason of course) at all after the bilge they have been forced to swallow for 2 millennia?[/QUOTE]

ahh another circling shark

You are one funny and rather paranoid guy

Who said anything about Hinduism?

[QUOTE=Yulaw;61501]ahh another circling shark

You are one funny and rather paranoid guy

Who said anything about Hinduism?[/QUOTE]

Who said anything about circling sharks?

I said Hindus, not Hinduism.

You are one funny and rather schizo guy.

Now can you address our points? Or do you want to continue trolling? Two can play the same game you know.

Actually, I think it is good for the forum Yulaw joins Q on this walkabout. What do they contribute here anyway? Let this thread die.

Clever link and Hats off.

Walkabout is a pretty grand movie - if you haven’t seen it. Well I liked it anyway.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;61506]Actually, I think it is good for the forum Yulaw joins Q on this walkabout. What do they contribute here anyway? Let this thread die.[/QUOTE]

I agree.

Good riddance.