Cults In Yoga - Siddha / Brahma Kumaris / Sahaja Yoga, etc (often non physical Yoga)

Haha, Seeker you are exactly the reason the OP created this thread. To warn against gullible cult members like you. Everybody who leaves your SY cult is accused of not being able to experience the vibrations. So you are saying I could not feel the vibrations, and the 3 other people who came to the SY via me could not either.

I know exactly what you mean when you say feel the vibrations because I have been a part of your cult for several months. They taught me the method, feeling vibrations is anything from feeling air currents, tinging on the fingers and palms, the rushing of blood, hot and cold spaces - that everybody feels. Only you cult members have to interpret this to mean something spiritual is happening - because you really want to believe it is.

First prove that this vibration checking method is legitimate. Do the experiment I proposed. Consult an independent scientist at your local university. You know that if you did this experiment the results would show your method is complete garbage. Then in order to maintain your delusion you will just accuse the SY members of not being in Nirvirchara awareness :smiley:

You are a completely brainwashed cult member, endorsing a fraud who is defrauding people. I do consider you to be a part of a dangeorus cult. I think we should have some policy on this forum not to allow members of known dangerous cults to post here and advertise these cults.

If I thought a person could be damaged by going to a ‘Center’ or cult then yes I’d let them know my opinion. Big problem in India for women can be the male teachers who make inappropriate advances. There’s very few teachers in India I can recommend to women as a result.

Back in 2001/2 there was a teacher who’d set himself up in Risikesh, he’d pretty much prey on younger women, vulnerable girls who’d traveled to India in search of peace of mind. I let him know what I thought of him and advised others to stay away, but if people then continued to join that group, they were adults and that was their decision. Anyway, the teacher in this case is now banned from India.

People sometimes lack discrimination, that’s why these false gurus exist in the first place. As a teacher its important to encourage discriminative thought, especially with the young.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56359]So you are saying I could not feel the vibrations, and the 3 other people who came to the SY via me could not either…
I know exactly what you mean when you say feel the vibrations because I have been a part of your cult for several months. …
First prove that this vibration checking method is legitimate.[/QUOTE]
If you felt vibrations is not fair to deny this.
May be this will give you answer about prove from scientists:
How professors and diplomats describe Sahaja yoga

Coming back to the Kabbalah.

I have a friend who is an expert in the Kabbalah. He did a talk at the Theosophical lodge on it. Has leant me a book on it.(I have another one: Kabbalah for dummies) He is very much vested in that tradition. So don’t think I have no knowledge on it. I do. I quite like it as well.
But it is not authentic.

I don’t care what you say about it being the true or real meaning coded by the adepts into the bible. It is a re-interpretation of the bible to give it a mystical sense, using a system like numerology where each hebrew letter is given a number. It is not accepted by traditional and orthodox Jewish experts.

When my friend was giving a lecture somebody asked him how does he know that the meaning he has interpreted from the bible is true. He did not give him any evidence whatsoever, but simply insisted out of faith that it is true.

Some new age idiots want to believe the bible has a code. I leave them to it.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56368]If you felt vibrations is not fair to deny this.
May be this will give you answer about prove from scientists:
How professors and diplomats describe Sahaja yoga[/QUOTE]

OMG, have you lost your mind? She looks like a walrus sitting in that chair, she sinks right in :smiley: Is this your divine holiness and greatness? This is who you worship? Notice how uncalm she is, how she plays with her hands, a sign of nervousness.

The video is full of cult members who happen to work as scientists. Before they talk they fall at the feet of Shri Mata Ji :wink:

We know Yoga works, duh. And we even know there are loads of scientific studies on it to show it works. Shri Mata ji did not invent Yoga.

This is what cult leaders do they take something that works, then pretend they discovered it :smiley: So when people feel the benefits they will attribute it to the leader.

And sorry it is a total BS that sitting in front of a picture of Shri Mata ji or sitting in her presence will awaken your Kundalini. There are loads of people in that room sitting near her nobodies kundalini is awakening. They say that to make you worship her.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56379]OMG, have you lost your mind? She looks like a walrus sitting in that chair, she sinks right in :smiley: Is this your divine holiness and greatness? This is who you worship? Notice how uncalm she is, how she plays with her hands, a sign of nervousness.[/QUOTE]Please discuss the method, not the person.
It is not productive.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56379]We know Yoga works, duh. [/QUOTE]Yoga is cessation of mind modifications.
Guess how this will happen.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56379]And sorry it is a total BS that sitting in front of a picture of Shri Mata ji or sitting in her presence will awaken your Kundalini. [/QUOTE]Gagangiri Maharaj: Mother, I knew that you would come this particular day to give me self-realization. I have been waiting for this time since thousands of years.
Shri Mataji and Gagangiri Maharaj meeting

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56357]In order to understand the system you need to get your Self-realization and start feeling vibrations.
[B]It is pointless to describe the taste of chocolate without tasting it. [/B][/QUOTE]

See - but I have had chocolate - every-which way you can go.

Now stop dancing around and give me the info - as i asked for it.

Your up next Amir.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56386]Please discuss the method, not the person.
It is not productive. [/QUOTE]

No, I will in fact talk about the person. Why? Because she claims to be the divine mother supreme goddess. Why is she such a fat blob then? Surely, she should be healthy, fit and free of disease and defects? She cannot even string a sentence without saying errr.

And what about the claim that by seeing her picture or sitting near by her ones kundalini will awaken. There is room full of people in that video, nobodies kundalini appears to be awakening. I have sat down with her picture and meditated with it - still negative.

This charlatan also claims to have opened up the Sahasara chakra in 1970 so all of humanity can get full realization. Prior to that, the fraud claimed nobody got self-realization. It was she - the great divine walrus that made it possible for people to get self-realized.

We know her story - she was attending Osho's ashram. Her eyes light up when she saw the great success he was having. So she said, "I want to be a guru as well" She is trying to be the female osho. But Osho was a lot more pleasing to the eye :wink:

Seeker,

You are clearly very much in denial, go read links in original post on Sahaja Yoga and try do so (as difficult as it may be for you) with an open mind.

Many Cults have such so called proofs - The Mormons you pray asking if it is the truth & you get a burning feeling in your bosom / Scientology ‘highs’ from auditing / Siddha Yoga receive shaktipat - the awakening of the shakti spiritual energy / Sahaja Yoga - vibrations & cool breeze, etc.

Common denominator between all these occurences is there is nothing spiritual or mystical going on these are all perfectly natural phenomena anyone can experience. Sahaja Yoga the vibrations & breeze, etc are specfically designed to ‘hoodwink’ people and lure them in in to thinking something amazing & deeply spiritual is going on, when in reality it is nothing whatsoever of the sort.

Go ask the great Shri Mataji to do anything supernatural and prove it to Scientists under strict conditions, or even just to demonstrate the vibrations & cool breeze are not naturally occuring phenomena that anyone can experience including those that have never even heard of Sahaja Yoga.

That’s the problem right there - Shri Mataji knows it is nonsense and never has nor ever will try to prove it is real. Just as the great Sathya Sai Baba ( a 3rd rate magician!!! David Blaine or David Copperfield could wipe the floor with that joker) refuses point blank to perform his party tricks - he claims real supernatural powers under Scientific strict conditions (go look up Sai Baba Fake etc on Youtube to see him blatantly doing 3rd rate magic tricks and very badly too - 100% undeniable he is a complete fake watch the videos e.g. producing Vibhuti sacred ash from his hands, close ups reveal dried pellets between his fingers that he then crushes to produce the ash!), yet…his following is in the tens of millions worldwide! Like you these people are in denial.

[QUOTE=MindNinja;56444]Seeker,

You are clearly very much in denial, go read links in original post on Sahaja Yoga and try do so (as difficult as it may be for you) with an open mind.

Many Cults have such so called proofs - The Mormons you pray asking if it is the truth & you get a burning feeling in your bosom / Scientology ‘highs’ from auditing / Siddha Yoga receive shaktipat - the awakening of the shakti spiritual energy / Sahaja Yoga - vibrations & cool breeze, etc.

Common denominator between all these occurences is there is nothing spiritual or mystical going on these are all perfectly natural phenomena anyone can experience. Sahaja Yoga the vibrations & breeze, etc are specfically designed to ‘hoodwink’ people and lure them in in to thinking something amazing & deeply spiritual is going on, when in reality it is nothing whatsoever of the sort.

Go ask the great Shri Mataji to do anything supernatural and prove it to Scientists under strict conditions, or even just to demonstrate the vibrations & cool breeze are not naturally occuring phenomena that anyone can experience including those that have never even heard of Sahaja Yoga.

That’s the problem right there - Shri Mataji knows it is nonsense and never has nor ever will try to prove it is real. Just as the great Sathya Sai Baba ( a 3rd rate magician!!! David Blaine or David Copperfield could wipe the floor with that joker) refuses point blank to perform his party tricks - he claims real supernatural powers under Scientific strict conditions (go look up Sai Baba Fake etc on Youtube to see him blatantly doing 3rd rate magic tricks and very badly too - 100% undeniable he is a complete fake watch the videos e.g. producing Vibhuti sacred ash from his hands, close ups reveal dried pellets between his fingers that he then crushes to produce the ash!), yet…his following is in the tens of millions worldwide! Like you these people are in denial.[/QUOTE]

Excellent post.

My opinion.

You seem to be very knowledgeable in this area would you care to share why?

As I mentioned Sathya Sai Baba earlier as the best example of a blatant fake and conman, and with followers clearly in denial as the evidence against him is overwhelming, here are few videos. [B]Note Sathya Sai Baba’s following is in the tens of millions worldwide!, some say around 50 million[/B] despite some general wishy washy new age coupled with Indian mysticism philosophy and some very poorly done magic tricks that he claims are real and he has supernatural powers.

[B]Sai Baba claims to be like God - omnipresent, omnipotent & omniscient amazingly with all that power his best demonstrations involve party tricks[/B] your little brother would be embarrassed to do at a party & if Sai Baba went on stage with top hat dressed like a magician he would get rightly booed off stage.

His followers not only believe these feeble pathetically done conjuring tricks to be real supernatural feats, they believe his claims to have powers that God has and are in absolute complete denial when confronted with the overwhelming evidence he is a complete charlatan & fake.

1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EwOecpMkHH0

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWomaejpSkg&feature=related

3. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG3i2EwSCGs&feature=related

4. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Djz5wiyYWl8&feature=related

[B]Sathya Sai Baba wields serious influence & has huge number of followers in Indian govt. including people at the very top! Scary! [/B]

The saddest thing is just look atthe audiences when he speaks, look at he devotees they are very sincere people seeking spirituality & truth and that is admirable, but they are tragically being hoodwinked by a total conman.

[QUOTE=The Scales;56401]See - but I have had chocolate - every-which way you can go.
Now stop dancing around and give me the info - as i asked for it.
Your up next Amir.[/QUOTE]As I told you first you must start feeling your Kundalini and then I can guide you. You must know alphabet and after you can start comprehending.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56411]No, I will in fact talk about the person. Why? Because she claims to be the divine mother supreme goddess. Why is she such a fat blob then? Surely, she should be healthy, fit and free of disease and defects?[/QUOTE]You can talk about person when you know someone well. Otherwise sounds like gossip. [B]Why you expect that real yogi should be slim? [/B]

[QUOTE=MindNinja;56444]Seeker,
Many Cults have such [B]so called proofs[/B] -… [/QUOTE]I am practical person and [B]I don?t believe, I know.[/B] For 21 years in SY I had enough experience.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56506]You can talk about person when you know someone well. Otherwise sounds like gossip. [B]Why you expect that real yogi should be slim? [/B][/QUOTE]

It is not a question of slimness. It is a question of being healthy. Obesity is a disease, and your guru is very obese that it compromises her mobility. This fact does not sit well with the claims that she is the supreme divine mother goddess incarnate. That it was not until she incarnated, that anybody has achieived full self-realization. It was only when she opened up the Sahasara chakra in 1970 that this became possible. Effectively denying every other enlightened person, including the Buddha that has gone before her.

I cannot look at SY without separating that they claim your guru is the divine mother. All your practices plug into a worship of your guru. When you make affirmations, “Divine mother, forgive me” When you meditate with her picture, when you listen to her discourses and open your hands towards her picture. The practice of falling at her feet and keeping pictures of her annointed feet in your home. Not to mention that she actually allows her followers to ritual worship her and wears a crown and poses like Hindu goddess. SY is straight up a personality worship cult.

Who would in the right mind worship such a bad representation of health, spirituality and enlightenment? It is obvious that SY cult members are emotionally and mentally flawed. I have spent a few months with SY cult members, so I am not speaking from ignorance. I have seen exactly the type of personality profile that worships your guru.

I am not going to continue this discussion with you, because you are a brainwashed cult member and sound incapable of critical discussion. But by writing in this thread against SY and sharing my experiences and observations, I am making potentially 40,000 people who come here aware of this dangerous cult.

sd

Jack of all trades Master of none

Who is a master of any trade? I have not met one. A master of something is the swami of something. They have absolute mastery and control over that something.

I am not a master.

In this lifetime, you cant master yourself. Wait for the next.

Adios.