Different Kundalini Awakening Systems?

I have other view that when a person practice and ready for awakening then it will happen by any way it might be automatic, or by prayer or by shaktipat. our task given by god is to just focus on work and sadhana that we have to do.

I had explained the same in one of my article http://kundaliniyogameditation.ca/shaktipat-initiation/ please refer it.

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

[QUOTE=lovely2510;56581]Sun holds vast energy that is awaiting to be unleash by us, mankind for our greater benefits. Using the power of the sun will make us reach a greater new heights! I suggest you watch the movie [B]what if? the movie [/B] where Hira Ratan Manek talks about sun gazing benefits and the right way to do it. I learned a lot from it.[/QUOTE]

Sorry but he was exposed as a fraud.
Please see YT video - Hira Ratan Manek - Debunked
Gets juicy around 9:40
A guy takes photographs of him eating at an Indian restaurant while he is in the States.
The restaurant guy confirms he ate big time at the buffet.
It’s good stuff.

Sorry again, but even if it was real, and safe, there is no reason why anyone should be doing this nonsense!
No Saint/Sage/Guru that I know of and respect, has ever/would ever advocate this.
There is a common profile for people who take these kinds of things:
impulsive
extreme
on the edge
needing to assert control over one aspect of their lives, because they feel a lack of control over others
escapist
risk-taking (not in a good way) - more like flirting with danger
prone to fantasy, delusions of grandeur
etc

Forget breatharian, forget sungazing. Forget all extremes.
When you look inwards, and get even a glimpse of your true nature, you will laugh at all of these things.

Your life has to be addressed in ALL areas, you need balance.