Different Kundalini Awakening Systems?

? I want to know about different Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Raising Ways or Systems or Techniques?

? Which meditation is best for raising Kundalini? There is always some best when there are many available.

? How do some people accidently awaken their Kundalini? What I think is we have to make conscious long term efforts for it,no?

? Can some Binural beats aid in Kundalini raising? Like listening them during meditation? I have seen many videos on YOUTUBE for Third Eye activation,Kundalini Awakening and the like; What do you have to say about such videos? Should I use them?

? Is their any fast way to experience Kundalini? Like some people smoke weed and all that kinds of things then their hands get heavy and things like that;I read these kind of things in comments on Youtube videos.Can drugs help in Kundalini raising? (just asking out of curiosity)

? Has SUNGAZING anything to do with Pineal Gland? Anyone if knows about it as HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) says it is good for Pineal Gland and his Pineal Gland is also bigger than normal size?

Thank You all in advance :slight_smile:

“I want to know about different Kundalini Awakening or Kundalini Raising Ways or Systems or Techniques?”

I will not specify the precise techniques, as if you are really interested in the matter you will research it out of your own effort and energy. There are various mudras, bandhas, kriyas, and visualization techniques which are used as methods to awaken Kundalini.

“Which meditation is best for raising Kundalini?”

There is no such thing as best, only relative skillful means. If one is using concentration as the means, then it ordinarily involves a combination of mantra and yantra together while fixing the mind on a chakra center in the body. To come to know of which mantras and yantras to use for this purpose, you should try and obtain a knowledge of the correspondences for each chakra center. Each have particular properties - colors, geometrical forms, mantras, and yantras. Besides this, it would also be useful to obtain a knowledge where the fundamentla nadis of the subtle body are located, as there are a number of techniques which focus upon visualization of these nadis.

“How do some people accidently awaken their Kundalini?”

In the same way that people get into a car accident.

“What I think is we have to make conscious long term efforts for it,no?”

It is the case for more than ninety five percent of those very few who even consider the expansion of consciousness through such methods.

“Can some Binural beats aid in Kundalini raising?”

No, that is not their function.

“Is their any fast way to experience Kundalini?”

There are, but you should not even consider trying them as there are even greater risks involved than the more common methods.

“Has SUNGAZING anything to do with Pineal Gland?”

Yes. Any method which stimulates the neo-cortex of the brain can activate the pineal gland, including other methods of gazing such as tratak or shambhavi mudra. The difference with the method of gazing into the sun is that one is absorbing prana directly from the sunlight, although one should not attempt this except at particular times of the day when the light of the sun is not so penetrating as improper practice can cause permanent damage to the retina.

I know about various bandhas,mudras,kriyas,asanas,kumbhaka etc. But which one of these should I be doing? Not all of them?
There are so many different yogas like Raja yoga,Sahaja Yoga,Kriya yoga,Laya yoga etc.
I feel that I should be doing more than one,atleast two different yogas to get good results.

In your list, I would not even consider Sahaja Yoga as a form of yoga. It is just something which the founder has invented in the name of yoga, of which the founder has absolutely no direct experience. That is what has happened since yoga has entered into the markeplace, just about anybody can organize a group of techniques and call it yoga. Those kinds of “yoga” are not intended for the expansion of awareness, but to fulfill the demand and supply of the people in the marketplace.

As far as the other yogas - kriya yoga, Raja yoga, laya yoga - it is difficult to draw a sharp dividing line between them. What one is calling “Raja Yoga” is just a scientific formula for the expansion of consciousness through meditation. The formula of it’s eight limbs can be applied to so many different methods in the yogic sciences. The last three limbs of Raja Yoga - dharana (concentration), dhyana (meditation), and Samadhi (integration), are the the very peak of the science of the expansion of consciousness, everything else is being done as a support for these last three limbs. These three limbs together are called Samayama. The other five are skillful means to prepare for Samyama.

I would suggest that you become more familiar with what these eight limbs are. Ordinarily, the methods of Hatha Yoga - which are centered around purification of the nadis and awakening the chakras, are used just as a foundation to prepare and purify ones system for the next phase of work, meditation. When Hatha Yoga is used by itself, then it is more of a method for awakening the Kundalini energy through more physical processes - asanas, bandhas, kriyas, mudras, pranayam and so on. Hatha Yoga is not separate from the tantric sciences either, in fact it has it’s origins in Tantra. All of the tantric sciences work with the chakra system and involve the awakening of Kundalini.

When you are dealing with Laya Yoga, one is referring to a number of practices which seek to awaken the Kundalini through more meditative processes. It is also not separate from Tantra because of this. Laya Yoga also involves the work of Samyama and is in this way not separate from Raja Yoga.

So do not assume that if you are practicing a form of yoga, that it is restricted just to one approach. All of the various different forms of yoga are interrelated on various levels-it is just a matter of what is your inclination and which approach you are going to emphasize. Do not let their existence confuse you. What is important is to find just one approach, and take that approach to it’s very core with a certain amount of discipline and one-pointedness.

Which meditation is best for raising Kundalini? There is always some best when there are many available

Meditation on the Sahasara chakra awakened the Kundalini of Gopi Krishna. Read his book, “Living with Kundalini” Other techniques come from Kriya Yoga. The skillful use of asana, pranayama and bandhas can awaken the energy. But why do you want to awaken this energy? This energy is this like playing with high voltage.

Can some Binural beats aid in Kundalini raising? Like listening them during meditation? I have seen many videos on YOUTUBE for Third Eye activation,Kundalini Awakening and the like; What do you have to say about such videos? Should I use them?

It’s new age garbage.

Is their any fast way to experience Kundalini? Like some people smoke weed and all that kinds of things then their hands get heavy and things like that;I read these kind of things in comments on Youtube videos.Can drugs help in Kundalini raising? (just asking out of curiosity)

I don’t know of any such drugs. Tantra practitioners however could point you to alchemical formulas made out of minerals like gold, mercury, silver etc

Has SUNGAZING anything to do with Pineal Gland? Anyone if knows about it as HRM (Hira Ratan Manek) says it is good for Pineal Gland and his Pineal Gland is also bigger than normal size?

The best way to awaken your third eye is to do third eye meditations and utilize the shambhavi mudra.

Sun holds vast energy that is awaiting to be unleash by us, mankind for our greater benefits. Using the power of the sun will make us reach a greater new heights! I suggest you watch the movie [B]what if? the movie [/B] where Hira Ratan Manek talks about sun gazing benefits and the right way to do it. I learned a lot from it.

Try SAHAJA YOGA:

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;56457]
The difference with the method of gazing into the sun is that one is absorbing prana directly from the sunlight, although one should not attempt this except at particular times of the day when the light of the sun is not so penetrating as improper practice can cause permanent damage to the retina.[/QUOTE]

Yeah. That is called SuryaPaana. I know this much.

1. This method should be done either at dusk or at dawn.

2. It should NOT be done after that period ( dawn/dusk ) as gazing the sunlight during day/afternoon can be detrimental to the eyes.

3. Sequence is, on the first day ( dawn or dusk ) you should gaze at the sunlight for 10 seconds. Second day you should increase it to 20 secs. Third day you should increase it to 30 secs ( i.e everyday you should increase your gazing at the sun by 10 secs )

4. It should be done daily for a period of over 9 months.

5. On days when it is cloudy you should follow the rays of the sunlight & just gaze for about 10 seconds.

6. People who do is will be healthy( no diseases), charming, enthusiastic, energetic. All Dead cells in the brain will be activated ( because of sungazing )

Makar I don’t have any advice on kundalini awakening as I know very little about it even now but I cannot help but respond considering I posted on this forum about binaural beats meditation and smoking marijuana. Bjoy randomly sent me good vibrations in an email and low an behold this is the thing that catches my eye. The only reason I’m even posting is I have no desire to misinform or misguide anyone. In retrospect I think If this did happen to me it was in spite of smoking marijuana also I think binaural beats are interesting but they probably did little more than help me sit still a little longer they are more likely just placebo. If it happened for me for any reason it was probably a stomach problem gave me muscle wasting which forced me to feel horrible pain everyday for years which I started to meditate to eliminate. I used to have to do this at work some days it worked some days horrible pain but most of the time it was kind of walking around working meditating. If I had to explain it it’s the feeling you get from hearing your favorite song. So I kind of turned into this very happy child like person. Now I view pain and emotional states as acute situations if someone here where to insult me I might be mad for about 3 seconds but then I realize that insult is them exposing their own fear anger and inadequacies then I don’t pity them because I"m no better I’m human I feel these things and I just try to help them through it rather than hurt them back. This period was the real ground work for what happened The later experiences where just kind of me continuing on this path and meditating diligently. I think the most important advice I could give you is talk to someone who knows what their talking about because several times while meditating I’ve come to the realization that it might kill me or someone might kill me and stopped. I know it may seem stupid but when this happened all I could do was come to this forum and all they could do was offer the help they had which was great but nothing is better than where you are right now and If I could’ve sat down and talked to someone it would have meant the world. I had questions as an atheist now having god or the force of life or whatever presented to me irrefutably. Feeling connected to this massive pool of thought/spirit/energy whatever are there others already here did I get all of their attention by showing up and are they dangerous (say the us government has a think tank dedicated to something like this and in they have a dozen people who can all do this better than me and are completely frickin evil). This was the stuff going on in my head not a good time. I can give you no advice on yoga. The pot and binaural beats honestly they where probably just something I was doing when this happened to happen. What you want is a better way of thinking care about your friends family and life a little more all the time because as people we can always improve.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;56517]In your list, I would not even consider Sahaja Yoga as a form of yoga. [/QUOTE]Amir,

All type of yogas which are not spontaneous are not real, because the core yoga is ?full discrimination between Purusha and Prakriti? .
That?s why Sahaja yoga is only REAL yoga so far.

Seeker,

Perhaps one should have chosen a different name.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;57108]Seeker,
Perhaps one should have chosen a different name.[/QUOTE]This name is a message to others.

Seeker likes Sahaja.

I recommend The Self Realization Fellowship!

“This name is a message to others”

You are not a seeker, so it is the wrong name.

[QUOTE=Seeker33;56983]Amir,

All type of yogas which are [B]not spontaneous are not real[/B], because the core yoga is [B]?full discrimination between Purusha and Prakriti?[/B] [/QUOTE]

hey where is your attention while reading this?
How long has it been for you in sahaja yoga and what are your experiences until now?
Have you tried other yoga or is it only the sahaja you have tried and are since then doing it?
Do vibrations keep coming from you? Or only when you are meditating?
How can I locate my crown chakra exactly where it is?

Ps: sorry for late reply :slight_smile:

Seeker,

”the core yoga is “full discrimination between Purusha and Prakriti”

When the observer merges into the observed, and the one who knows into the known, when there is not even a ripple stirring upon the lake - where is there room for so called ”Purusha” and ”Prakriti” ? It is not trying to separate water from ice, or a pearl from the shell. Birthless and deathless, Union has always been.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;60234]Seeker,

?the core yoga is ?full discrimination between Purusha and Prakriti?

When the observer merges into the observed, and the one who knows into the known, when there is not even a ripple stirring upon the lake - where is there room for so called ?Purusha? and ?Prakriti? ? It is not trying to separate water from ice, or a pearl from the shell. Birthless and deathless, Union has always been.[/QUOTE]

Amir,
please for God’s sake understand samkhya first before you comment about purusha and Pradhana.

[QUOTE=Surya Deva;56525]Meditation on the Sahasara chakra awakened the Kundalini of Gopi Krishna. Read his book, “Living with Kundalini” Other techniques come from Kriya Yoga. The skillful use of asana, pranayama and bandhas can awaken the energy. But why do you want to awaken this energy? This energy is this like playing with high voltage.

It’s new age garbage.

I don’t know of any such drugs. Tantra practitioners however could point you to alchemical formulas made out of minerals like gold, mercury, silver etc

The best way to awaken your third eye is to do third eye meditations and utilize the shambhavi mudra.[/QUOTE]

watch the movie whatif the movie, where they interview shri Hira Ratan Manek about sun gazing.

prasad,

You have not understood.

[QUOTE=AmirMourad;60234]When the observer merges into the observed, …[/QUOTE]This can happen when you get your Self-realization/Ananya Bhakti/ and get connected with Primordial being/Virata/.