Discussion: Left or Right side

Left or right side seems to pop up also sometimes. Custer007 posted this new thread http://www.yogaforums.com/forums/f16/why-5071.html perhaps we can merge it in future with this oneas I feel IA gives an excellent response to this question.

Any thoughts on this.

Pandara, I think either merging or posting a link to the previous discussion would be appropriate. I would personally post a link as the poster has not seen the original thread.

I see custer is still active so I may do that before I leave if he is still posting. I think his question deserves a timely answer and as you said, IA gives a good answer.

sounds good. this is a perfect example of what i’d like to merge.
thanks for doing this, alix.

OK, I didn’t do it but someone merged it. LOL. Thanks!

Nichole I know you like the merge, and it DOES work in most situations. How do you feel about posting a link to an older thread in a new question?

In this particular situation, I think someone should reply to custer and let him know that his thread was merged with one that already existed and had the information he sought. The reason for this is that if he comes back and looks for his thread he may not be able to find it. If you reply to him, then he will get a subscription notice (usually) and will be able to follow the link to the info he seeks. Also if you PM him that this has been done you can give him a link to follow.

I’m really really tired and I think I’m babbling. Did that make sense?

i’ve been on and off the forum too today. i merged it and have it on 1 week redirect for him. i’ll welcome him now.

thanks!

Ok, cool. Thanks Nichole. I didn’t want to step on toes there.

Thanks Alix, Nichole, if I encounter something like this in future, may I proceed doing it?