Disruptive kundalini and resulting insomnia

[QUOTE=Nichole;19068]Alex,
Do you truly consider the book to have “complete instructions” when it doesn’t offer you what to do now, in your specific situation?

Nichole[/QUOTE]

You can call me selfish,immature,naive or whatever but I consider that nowbody has “specific instructions” for this situation including the ancient yogis.Because if they did they would write about it.I can see what you mean thought and I agree that a highly loving spiritual entity is somewhat helpful in this case.But still it is a human beeing and it cannot provide to us the knowledge that our own higher self has about our system.And still it is so difficult to find the right guru this days…

The solution is contained within my previous answer. If you cannot understand that then kundalini awakening is not something you should attempt.

Mula, at this stage seeing that you are working from books, I would highly recommend that you give it a rest for a while. Kundalini awakening is not something one “plays” with and walk away from it when you feel you had enough. It is a commitment that takes 100% of discipline, purification and persistence and usually great changes beyond what most people would like to accept.

[QUOTE=Pandara;19091]The solution is contained within my previous answer. If you cannot understand that then kundalini awakening is not something you should attempt.

Mula, at this stage seeing that you are working from books, I would highly recommend that you give it a rest for a while. Kundalini awakening is not something one “plays” with and walk away from it when you feel you had enough. It is a commitment that takes 100% of discipline, purification and persistence and usually great changes beyond what most people would like to accept.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly what the problem is.It doesnt seem to walk away.So accepting the fact that i have to live with it from now on I might aswell do something about it…I know that it is not so easy to give advice in such cases but every possible explanation is helpful.

1 Like

If you have unprepared awakening/energy overload/imbalance issues, then you need to do following exercises-

Sub-occipital release exercises as there is lot of energy stuck in back of the head.

Along with it you should also do Jaw, neck, face, sinus release exercises.

You should also massage diaphragm area. Tap the rib cage area to open up passage of air through that part.

Gut and Stomach release exercises

Knees

Pelvic floor and Hip release exercises

Standing meditation , to direct the flow of breath/energy along the central channel of energy

There are certain areas of our body which are stress containers. With these exercises we aim to open up air passage ways in these regions making room for energy to settle down in lower parts making one feel grounded and stable.

I have compiled the required exercises which you can add to your daily routine - https://energygrounding.blogspot.com/

Hope these helps!