Do You Drink Tea Befor or After the Yoga Class?

HI lovers! i’m so thrilled to be a part of the YogaForums community with all you beautiful, strong, and supportive women! :heart_eyes::fire:
Can you answers me if you drink Tea ? Because in a few months ago, my BFF suggest to me this Red Tea Detox, might seem like a tasty tea but you’ll quickly realize that it is so much more than that. In fact, this weight loss program is the most comprehensive system I’ve ever seen. It covers absolutely every element of my health, from my mental health to my emotional wellbeing, weight loss and fitness, diet and lifestyle, and so much more. And its all put together in a fun, entertaining and easy-to-read system called, you guessed it, The Red Tea Detox. So, if you’re ready to tackle your 2019 New Year’s Resolutions, I think you just found your cup of tea.Click Here To View More informaton About This Tea.

1 Like

Yes you can. But better to have a cup of yogi tea.
Yogi tea is one of my favorite medicinal recipes and an effective tonic for whole system. It balance and stabilizes your hormonal systems and clears lingering viruses, bacteria etc. It enhances a kind of glow in the total body. The benefits of yogi tea require pages to describe. Just click the link to know the details.

1 Like

Hi Eline.Bowen,
First of all, I would like to introduce myself as I am new to this forum. I own a small e-commerce site which is composed of all types of fitness and travel accessories. I have been into this industry for more than fifteen years and according to me the best time to drink detox tea is after the yoga class as it vitalizes the body and boosts your metabolism.
But it also depends human to human or nature of the exercise.

Hope to receive your reply soon :smiley:

For me, I have no drink tea before or after . Is there a need to do so ?

Do you drink tea before or after the yoga class?

The answer to this question is not a simple one. Some people drink it before, others prefer it after. It depends on what type of tea you have. Let's take a look at these factors in more detail.

The temperature of your tea can be an important factor in determining when to drink it. Green tea, which has a light and fresh flavor, is best enjoyed cold and therefore should be enjoyed before the yoga class. On the other hand, black tea should be drunk warm or hot and therefore its best to enjoy it after the yoga class.

It's also important to remember that different types of tea go better with different types of yogas. For example, you shouldn't order green tea when you are planning to do Vinyasa flow yoga because green tea is not very flexible in nature so it would only make your movements stiff. On the other hand, drinking black tea before Ashtanga yoga is not recommended as it would cause you to feel sleepy and lazy during practice. If you want to do Yin style yoga, drinking black tea is good as well because both Yin and black tea are quite heavy so they complement each other quite well.

Yoga always needs to be done in empty stomach to get desired results, hence i drink tea after yoga that too green tea or lemon tea are the best ones. To learn more check shoptruepillscom or check my bio.

Yes. I drink Tea before yoga ,but I don't know the exact cause .I am a pharmacy professional.