Do you use video, app, book @ home?

Hi,
It is not always possible to attend yoga group lesson.
I have small kids so I need to be at home allot.
To receive some input I prefer using an app on my tablet instructing me in 20 minutes sessions.
I’m quite happy with it.

So how do you practice at home?
Do you use an app and if yes which
Or YouTube, book or by heart?

Namaste

1 Like

I go to Yoga Studios for my daily practice but also look at YouTube videos, sometimes to follow a Kundalini Krya Meditation after my Studio lessons. My teacher will send the group an email with links to what we practiced.

At home I mainly do Tai Chi Chuan sword and sabre, empty hand forms at the Studio. It's a 2.5k walk to my studio which is nice. Each day is a different type of class with a different teacher. One interesting class is DDP Yoga which is very different and involves much muscle tensing.

Hi,
I use DVD as like you I can't seem to balance my working life with leisure time so yeah I use DVDs only problem I find is sometimes you buy them and you view them and know straight away that they are an amateur product, I was having a bad time with work stress and depression. Yoga helped me turn my life around I gained real happiness when I achieved the actual goal of yoga, which is optimum physical, mental and spiritual well-being. By practicing yoga as a whole I feel like I'm in touch with my inner self. My sister contacted me yesterday she has been practising Yoga for years she gave me the link to a wellbeing blog about Yoga that I think may benefit some of us here I may purchase what do you guys think click here to go to the Blog

Years ago I did use this VHS

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Spiritual Films

These films are dedicated to the methodology of spiritual development. The director of the films is Vladimir Antonov.

Film for relaxation and meditation:
Sattva
Meditation with Flame

Films from series "Forest Lectures":
Practical Ecopsychology. Places of Power
Psychical Self-Regulation
Keys to the Secrets of Life. Achievement of Immortality
Art of Being Happy
Spiritual Heart
Bhakti Yoga
Yoga of Jesus Christ
Kriya Yoga
Yoga of Buddhism
Taoist Yoga
Ashtanga Yoga
Agni Yoga
Laya Yoga
Yoga of Krishna
Yoga of Sathya Sai Baba
Yoga of Pythagoras
Sattva of Mists
Kundalini Yoga
Advaita Yoga

http://spiritual-art.info/spiritual_films.html

Hi!

I'm a full-time SAHM as you are. I use video when practicing yoga as well as listening to Yoga Music which always works for me. Finding a quiet place inside your home with your kids is a "little bit difficult". That's why I used Music Nutrition's Sound Of Solace when doing my "yoga time". You can search for some yoga practice videos and choose the sample yoga poses and practices that make you feel comfortable. And try to listen a relaxing and calming music 5-10 mins before you practice to condition your mind and continue listening while practicing.

Here are some of the music that I used to listen too. These music are from Anikiko- Music Nutrition. You can try them, this might work for you as well.

Hi,
Yoga Burn DIgital Collection reveals and explains the follow along from home.
Yoga Burn fitness challenge exclusively for Women. This totally unique routine is designed for Women that would like to experience the wonderful benefits of Yoga while being able to burn calories, manage their weight and get into great shape at the same time. As you'll see, the Yoga Burn routine is fast-paced and challenging and uses the proven principals of progression to help women trim down, tighten up, and get fit. No exercise bands or gym equipment of any kind are required to take part. Over the last few years this exact Yoga Burn routine has been followed successfully by many thousands of real, every day Women from all walks of life and dozens of different countries across the globe. Just be sure to watch this presentation until the end because I try to save the very best for last!

Yoga Burn is for women from any walk of life who are ready to make time to follow a done-for-you yoga program designed to promote natural and healthy weight loss without any need for pills, powders or potions. If you want to lose weight and get in shape without having to spend countless hours in the gym or lift heavy weights then Yoga Burn may be a great fit for you.

The secret to the success of the Yoga Burn Program lies in what's referred to as Dynamic Sequencing.
Dynamic Sequencing is the way in which the yoga burn program teaches you how to properly perform each movement and then continues to adapt and increase the challenge at the precise moment your body starts to get used to the routine. This forces your body to change and adapt, which in turn, helps to build a shapely, feminine body that not only looks better, but feels better too! Yoga Burn’s unique 3 phase program guides you through 15 different videos that are laid out in a way that will keep your body and mind guessing to ensure you do not get bored, or hit a plateau.

Phase 1
Foundational Flow
This phase is called the foundational flow because that is exactly what we will be building: A solid Yoga Foundation.

Phase 2
Transitional Flow
Phase 2 is dedicated to teaching you how to combine the moves we’ve learned in Phase 1 into a smooth flow that will allow you to burn more calories and get that heart rate up!

Phase 3
Mastery Flow
transform your body in ways you may have never imagined possible with yoga!

Try Yoga Burn fitness challenge exclusively for Women here:
https://bit.ly/2Pn0ovp

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Yoga is one of those activities anyone can do pretty much anywhere, and that’s especially true when you have an app on your smartphone.

To help you find the right app for your needs, we looked high and low for this year’s best yoga app. Between the content quality, app reliability, and all of those stellar user reviews,

Best Yoga Software

just have a look at this video you will like it and use that ways for real life by real yogi
it have already 5m views